Genvid & Dies Gaudii Forums

International Sailor Moon Online Community

* FAQ    * Search   * Login 
* Rss  * Register
It is currently Thu Oct 19, 2017 4:19 pm

All times are UTC

Post subject: Lilly's Moment with PGSM Artemis!!!
PostPosted: Sun Aug 10, 2008 5:30 am 
Bitten by Chibiusa 4 months ago
inactive

Earlier Today (I'm still at Otakon, with free high speed internet in my room!) I had the change to go see Kappei Yamaguchi (voice of Inuyasha, L, Boy-Type Ranma, Usopp and PGSM Artemis) 2nd Q & A panel and take some pictures while I was there (those pictures will be coming later this week) !

After the panel Yamaguchi-sensei walked down from the table to come see all of us and wanted to get pictures with us! So I told the moment and got my picture with him and also gave him my Inuyasha and L keychains for him to have ^.^ The sad thing is that I didn't get an autograph, but hey a picture is worth more than an autograph in my book and also giving my art is another!!!

There will be a full report coming in the next few days- I'm so tried and with me falling down the stairs Friday (because they do not have the escalators on or they are not work (don't know why) ) before both the panels it hasn't been easy walking up and down stairs ^.^ Now I have a hugh busie on my left leg and left foot feels funny... I've took some aleve this morning and I will be talking some right now as I go to sleep!

~Lilly-chan (aka Meg Tyler)
Otakon 2008 - 08/10/08

Last edited by Lilly-chan on Sat Feb 07, 2009 4:01 am, edited 1 time in total.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Aug 11, 2008 5:52 pm 
Bitten by Chibiusa 50 months ago
inactive
That's such a beautiful shot of both of you.

You're going to remember this moment for the rest of your life, I'm sure of it. Congrats to you, Lilly-chan! :D

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Aug 13, 2008 9:56 pm 
Bitten by Chibiusa 89 months ago
inactive
That pic DEFINITELY beats any autograph!
Good going, Lily! Keep it in a safe place! :)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Aug 13, 2008 11:52 pm 
inactive
dodgerfan wrote:
That pic DEFINITELY beats any autograph!
Good going, Lily! Keep it in a safe place! :)

Hehehe! Yeah thats what I thought! I'm working on printing it out and framing it and put it on my wall!!!! ^.^

Thanks!
~Lilly-chan

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Aug 14, 2008 2:45 am 
Aurorae Lunares
Aurorae Lunares
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
Congratulations on the awesome picture! I can't wait to see the report when it comes out.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Aug 14, 2008 3:33 am 
inactive
Hi Everyone!

Full Report about the con is over on my DA account Journal --->
http://lilly-peacecraft.deviantart.com/

also here are some pictures!
but I could kill my camera. I'd tried to zoom in without a flash, but since my camera is a older one it came out blur. Sorry!

Enjoy!
~Lilly-chan

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Sep 10, 2008 4:40 am 
Systema Solare
Systema Solare
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
I didn't know he did Artemis! But I'm a really big fan of his! I'm jealous, but more than that I'm happy for you! Where does Otakan take place?