* FAQ    * Search   * Login 
* Rss  * Register
It is currently Thu Sep 21, 2017 5:14 am

All times are UTC

Post subject: Re: Dreams/nightmares thread
PostPosted: Sat Sep 02, 2017 10:40 pm 
Usagi's Rose
Usagi's Rose
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
Other: Enjoy Yourself
topic merged to existing similar topic :o

PostPosted: Sat Sep 02, 2017 11:29 pm 
Luna
Luna
Months of membershipMonths of membershipMonths of membershipMonths of membershipMonths of membershipMonths of membershipMonths of membershipMonths of membershipMonths of membershipMonths of membershipMonths of membership
This nightmare always resonated with me. I had it when I was around 3 or 4 years old:

I walk into O'Charley's (a restaurant located in many southern and mid-western states) and sit in the waiting room. A few seconds later, I fall into a tiny yellow room with no sound whatsoever. It's filled with 3 or 4 odd, stick-figure-like people with square heads. Their faces look somewhat like this, though I can't remember if they had mouths or not:

Attachment:
Capture.JPG
Capture.JPG [ 9.58 KiB | Viewed 100 times ]

They walk by sliding their feet or waddling, yet their movement is so jerky, fast, and primitive that I can't help but get scared. My fear grows as they approach me, and I'm not sure what they plan to do. They do stop after every few steps, but that just adds to the fear. By the time they get close enough to me, the nightmare conveniently ends.

The surreal atmosphere and unknown intent of the creatures was enough to have me crying loudly as soon as I woke up. To this day, the nightmare continues to haunt me, even though nothing truly happen to me in it.

Matte Lupin!

PostPosted: Sat Sep 02, 2017 11:38 pm 
Luna
Luna
Months of membershipMonths of membershipMonths of membershipMonths of membershipMonths of membershipMonths of membershipMonths of membershipMonths of membershipMonths of membershipMonths of membershipMonths of membership
On a more positive note, the Sailor Guardians appeared in quite a few of my dreams over the past few years. Usually, they were there for random reasons, though 2 or 3 dreams had Venus in a relationship with me. Unsurprisingly, Machiko-sensei has been in a few of my dreams as well Again, most cases were just random, while 1 or 2 weren't. :blush:

And just last night, I had a very strange dream that was basically the first chase sequence from the original Night of the Living Dead, except that it went on far longer.

Matte Lupin!

PostPosted: Tue Sep 12, 2017 3:58 pm 
Stella Nova
Stella Nova
Months of membershipMonths of membershipMonths of membershipMonths of membershipMonths of membershipMonths of membershipMonths of membership
Other: taken :A
one of my biggest fears is being late for an exam
my house was so far away from my college campus and i had to go very early.like ami who arrives at her school 40mins earlier than the lesson starts (and i was studying just like her till exam starts lol)
anyway,in my dream i was getting late for an exam.My mother said that i can arrive on time if i go with the subway (i never went there with subway because i hate them) but i somewhat agreed and succeed to go there with subway.i got lost multiple times.it was horrible ^_^' i was much more than grateful when i wake up and realized it was a dream 8)

PostPosted: Tue Sep 12, 2017 5:47 pm 
Stella
Stella
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
Other: Married To NQS!
^^least you didn't show up to the exams naked XD :lol:

PostPosted: Tue Sep 12, 2017 6:10 pm 
Stella Nova
Stella Nova
Months of membershipMonths of membershipMonths of membershipMonths of membershipMonths of membershipMonths of membershipMonths of membership
Other: taken :A
^^^lol,i should consider myself lucky :D