Genvid & Dies Gaudii Forums

International Sailor Moon Online Community

* FAQ    * Search   * Login 
* Rss  * Register
It is currently Fri Sep 22, 2017 7:48 am

All times are UTC

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 11138 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 372  Next
 Post subject: Rant about things you dislike/that annoy you
PostPosted: Wed Apr 29, 2009 12:40 am 
Bitten by Chibiusa 52 months ago
inactive
this is the mirror OPPISITE of my "Life's simple pleasures" thread. What is this threads objective? To post about things we don't like. Things that make us angry. Things we want to rant about (but please make sure your rants are with in reason. You can rant but don't offend anyone or make anyone extremely angry or common sense people). We all need a place where we can let off some steam and just vent about things in life that "grind your gears"

anywho...let me start.

-i hate stupid people. Working in retail has given me the distaste.
-I hate spiders
-I hate other bugs
- i can't STAND folding other people's laundry
-I don't like cleaning bathrooms

Rant/Vent Tiem:

What i can't stand are those rich white teenage girls and boys. most of you know them..they live in afluent neighboor hoods where the parent makes well over 100K....they are spoiled rotten and have no concept of hard work! majority of these girls/guys are on the "My sweet 16" show on MTV and it makes me sick. i watch the show for the entertainingly sick value!!! :D if these girls have ONE hair out of place, one NAIL broken or OH NO GOD FORBID!!! daddy doesn't let them have the credit card so they can buy the newest Fashions and purses....their whole world crumbles. They are so self centered and ego centric and are other people's feelings concidered? probably not...they live in this disillusioned world and they believe that it will continue to be like this forever and EVER!!! *tee hee* but put one of these girls in the REAL world...have them flip burgers...and watch them have the break down of their lives. Thats why i enjoy watching that other MTV show where they take the "stars" from the sweet 16 show and send them off to a third world country for a week. One girl started freaking out because there was no outlet so she could plug in her hair dryer and electric shaver.

I hope these guys and gals get kicked out at 18 and left to fend for themselves. most of them wouldn't make it past thrusday.

(example of a rant vent. it wasn't directed at a specific person or person on the forum...it was just me venting about something in society that makes me angry.Don't make these vents personal or an attack at one person in specific...but i am sure we are all adults here and i needn't explain my self further)

Post subject: Re: Life's not so simple pleasures
PostPosted: Wed Apr 29, 2009 1:10 am 
Usagi's Rose
Usagi's Rose
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
Other: Enjoy Yourself
thanks, finally a place to vent and complain in peace.

I hate:

-Sneezing/allergies
-Crappy Reality shows
-Mondays
-Jennifer Lopez [she's very -annoying, if you like her fine but I don't]
-bad movies
-the Idea of Miley Cyrus being SM in a live action movie
-Miaka from Fushigi Yugi [got on my nerves, saying Tamahome's name every time she speaks, she's obsessive, and selfish, cares more about what happens to Tamahome than her best friend Yui [sp?] . I heard that name so many times, it's been years since I last saw it and I still remember it, I'll probably never forget it. it's a shame because the show had potential]
-Mosquitos
-the song Walking on Sunshine by Katrina and the Waves
-itching
-heatwaves/inconsistent weather
-most current commercials
-politics
-American idol and all it's hype
-Naruto [both the character and show, sub and dub and it's hype]
-the economic crisis
-war
-when I use something battery powered, and it runs out of energy and having no spare batteries to replace it with
-TV as of mid to late 2004 and up, there's nothing but crap on with very limited exceptions
-flies
-spiders and other bugs/etc.
-boredom
- my neighborhood it's boring here and nearly all good shops/stores/restaurants here have ether closed or are closing or have been turned into banks
-Needles
-Dentist Drills
-getting cut/bleeding
-the sight of real life blood/guts/etc.
-being sick
-having to wake up from a good dream to pee at 4am
-New York City commercial radio stations, all they put is the same stuff over and over all day long and what's worse is my brother listens to it out loud because he doesn't like silence. [at least I can lower it when it's too loud but still doesn't stop the station from putting crap, I only like college radio because they put alot of different music, never just one type]
-when your busy with something and the phone rings and whoever is near the phone doesn't want to pick it up and asks me if it's for them to say “he's/she's not here” and as soon as you pick it up the caller hangs up
-when ambulances/police cars/fire trucks pass by my house and put their sirens on at 3am!!!

[TO ANYONE OFFENDED!: [ personally I don't think I said anything truly offensive but if I did] I apologise if I offended anyone, not my intent, just needed to vent.

Last edited by Prince Rose on Wed Apr 29, 2009 7:17 pm, edited 3 times in total.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 29, 2009 1:53 am 
Bitten by Chibiusa 94 months ago
inactive
I hate cramps, the monthly drama, arguing, fighting, betrayal, close minded people, the winter, heatwaves, mosquitoes, bees, ants, roaches, rats, mice, RACISTS, HOMOPHOBIC PEOPLE, OVERLY RELIGIOUS PEOPLE that tell you that your going to hell becuase you dont live life the way that's "supossed" to be, abuse of all kinds, even if it happened ONCE and left a scar for a LIFETIME!

PostPosted: Wed Apr 29, 2009 2:35 am 
inactive
- :evil: Mommy and Daddy. Dear Mom and dad, I am 24 years old. Quit treating me like i am 12.
-biting my lip/cheek/tongue when i eat. i have this bite mark scar on the inside of my cheek now and it is very bothersome
-Things i want to complain about: My weight. ytf is it so hard for me to stick to a diet and exercise plan?!?!?! ugh! more things to complain about: All this fsking school work!! i have tests, projects, finals, papers...#@(*#Q$(*#!
-The customer at work who farted in my general direction. just....eww.
-Things i hate: When you have to pee REALLY badly but you won't be anywhere near a toilet for the next few hours because the person driving doesn't wanna stop.
-more things i hate: Going to the bathroom and forgetting that you are out of toilet paper...and being home alone and no where near ANY form of paper product.
-even MORE things i hate: Sometimes my hair. it's so thick and curly and dry and frizzy...some days it just looks awful
-Running out of shampoo in the middle of a shower

good GOD! Annoying people!! i can't STAND them. they are usualy the "bother bother bother bother bother bother bother bother" types (if you've seen Harry potter puppet pals...you'll get it). you are usualy online and one of these fu-err....one of these annoying folk will send you an IM, and then CONSTANTLY send you IM's every 10 seconds

AnnoyingPerson09: hi!
AnnoyingPerson09: Hello?
AnnoyingPerson09: r u there?
AnnoyingPerson09:hi!
AnnoyingPerson09: where r u???
AnnoyingPerson09: r u ignoring me?!

ugh! GDIAF!!!!! i ALSO hate it when people use chat/lol speak OTHER than imitating lol cats. lots of times it is the under 18 crowd. you know the types: "hi!! how r u?! did u wnt 2 go 2 teh mall 2day? i wnt 2 go b/c dey hav kyoot shoz!!!"

the proper way to type that my dear ladies: Hi! How are you? Did you want to go to the mall today? i want to go because they have cute shoes!"

i swear, if someone speaks to me in chat speak, i am going to bang my head against a wall. i will only accept it in reference to lolcats BCUZ LOLKATZ R TEH AWSUM!!! dey maekz da lols an dey eben noe hao 2 maek u smile!

PostPosted: Wed Apr 29, 2009 5:50 am 
Bitten by Chibiusa 15 months ago
inactive
MTV, Reality TV shows, and most everything else on TV. In another thread I already explained the reasons why.

99% of internet memes. Even the 1% that were originally funny still get overused till the point that I'm sick of them.

Working a seasonal job. Every year I get the pleasure of trying to find a temporary job once the season ends.

Random battles in RPGs with no way to avoid them. It was acceptable in the 90's, but not anymore. Cut that out.

Besides stupid people, people who are overly obsessive and elitist. Especially over things that are trivial. No, your lv80 Warcraft character doesn't make you better than me. Now go take my order before i call the manager.

Constantly changing weather, especially in March. One day it's 50, then 30, then 70, then 12! Can we get a little consistency here?

PostPosted: Wed Apr 29, 2009 10:26 am 
Bitten by Chibiusa 85 months ago
inactive
I hate computers. Especially when they don't do what I want them to do. Which happens to be most of the time.

I hate it when people complain at the Bakery I work at and diss my bosses all becuase they come from Viatnam.

And the most thing I hate of all- is when people try to tell me how to play drums when they don't know jack ☹ themselves.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 29, 2009 10:43 am 
inactive
I hate having to take this extremely crowded and delayed -due to constructions- electric train to go to uni every day.
I hate never waking up on time and experiencing Usagi-moments every day as well.
I hate my mom telling me to study more. My grades are of the highest in my uni classes, so why does she have a problem with me studying for just two hours before the exam?
(more to say later, probably ^_^' )

PostPosted: Wed Apr 29, 2009 10:51 am 
Bitten by Chibiusa 89 months ago
inactive
-_- I hate being called a "silly brit" by ANYONE, even in good humor. I hate it, and I won't stand for it. It's a real pet hate of mine and I've been called it several times by some friends of mine and I absolutely despise it.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 29, 2009 11:01 am 
Bitten by Chibiusa 12 months ago
inactive
Annoying stuff? Don't get me started. :shocked:

1. Bad table manners - people who make sounds while eating, hit the plate with forks and knives, talk with their mouth full...;
2. Men who don't open the door to girls;
3. Spiders and other insects with too many legs;
4. Hypocrites, weaklings, liers, attention whores;
5. Cowards, sell-outs, and conformists;
6. Racists, homophobes, and jabronis;
7. People who are lousy hosts and don't know how to tend to their guests;
8. Internet forums that don't have smilies;
9. Immigrants from tragically poor places who tell me my country and my nation totally suck;
10. Airports and all those safety restrictions;
11. Long queues;
12. Men who are weak;
13. Women who are cheap;
14. "smart" European movies in which you see a guy sitting on a bench and looking at a lake for 15 minutes - that's supposed to be about the meaning of life, duh;
15. Being told Sailor Moon is a cartoon;
16. Editors who send me 5-thousand words e-mails that could be cut down to 10 sentences;
17. Editors who send e-mails about going on a leave and giving too many personal detials on why they leave and what problems they have including previous hospital stays, family history, and marital problems;
18. Writers who don't accept criticism;
19. Non-deconstructionists, particularly my Master's dissertation reviewer;
20. Academicians who suck and read little;
21. Complete and blind rejection of moral relativism - that's usually hypocrisy too;
22. Hot weather;

So much for now. :keke:

PostPosted: Wed Apr 29, 2009 11:05 am 
Bitten by Chibiusa 85 months ago
inactive
I'm not a fan of my "rough" days where it's hard to talk. I envy everyone who is 'blemish-free' in speech. I guess those are the days where it proves that nothing in life is going to go smoothly.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 29, 2009 4:59 pm 
inactive
-falling down and twisting your ankle.
-getting rug burn because of the fall. it may have only been 1/2 an hour ago but IT STILL HURTS!
-people who take things/life way to seriously
-same said people but they ALSO let it irritate and bother them to the ends of the earth, thus making themselves angry and pissed.
-"Otaku"
-green beans, peas, egg plant, asparagus, cabbage...
-people who do things to annoy you..ON PURPOSE!
-uncomfortable gas.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 29, 2009 5:32 pm 
Bitten by Chibiusa 19 months ago
inactive
I'll make a list now, but I can almost promise I'll come up with more later.

- Bad Dates. More specifically, boys who don't know how to have a good one. The next guy who calls and asks me if I'm 'Doing anything' the answer will be 'Yes.' (OF COURSE I'm doing something. But I'll MOVE those plans if you ask me out. What, I'm waiting around for you to ask me all day? Will you please grow a spine?)
- People who proudly announce that they don't read.
- Not every character I draw is sailor moon. Anime is a style.
- Whiney, needy, short-sighted girls. I pity your confused boyfriend.
- The fact that I can't play sports well.
- Someone said it- inconsistent weather. I moved to LA for a reason.
- Don't pat me on the head.
- My cold fingers.
- People who take my smile as stupidity and submissiveness.
- People who don’t get sarcasm.
- I used to be a comedian, but do I have to be entertaining all the time? I’m not a wind-up monkey.

Looking back, a majority of these seemed focused on my own body. Oh dear. Now I’m ruffled.

I wish i had cancer because I'd have a reason to live- watching my beloved manga come to life~

PostPosted: Wed Apr 29, 2009 9:14 pm 
Bitten by Chibiusa 98 months ago
inactive
Here's my list:

1) People who are rude, stupid, always in a big-☹ hurry, think they're royalty, etc.
2) Ending up feeding more than 2 lambs on the bottle, as well as more than 4 calves on the bottle
3) My brother wanting to go online just to look at tractors
4) Cold, snowy weather
5) Trying to work on stuff when somebody needs me to do something for them
6) Racists, criminals, terrorists, and other such bad people who are nothing but trouble
7) Bad economy
8) Being told to watch how much I spend my own money -- come on, I'm an adult!
9) Getting picked on, teased, tormented, etc.
10) Not being able to get the things I want done when I want them done

PostPosted: Wed Apr 29, 2009 9:16 pm 
Bitten by Chibiusa 12 months ago
inactive
hardcoremoonie1 wrote:
Here's my list:

1) People who are rude, stupid, always in a big-☹ hurry, think they're royalty, etc.

That would be me! :eek: In the two bold cases only, though. :wink:

PostPosted: Wed Apr 29, 2009 9:52 pm 
inactive
Taxes.

I wish i had cancer because I'd have a reason to live- watching my beloved manga come to life~

PostPosted: Wed Apr 29, 2009 9:59 pm 
Bitten by Chibiusa 73 months ago
inactive
I hate...

-Hot Weather (anything over 74)
-Annoying customers who think they know more then you do about where you work ("Do you know how to work the lotto machine?" "...Duh stupid customer...I WORK HERE for crying outloud!")
-Writing Papers and Taking Exams...I have not learned anything from them
-Spiders
-That annoying guy I work with
-Baseball
-Learning any Foreign Language
-Vegtables

PostPosted: Thu Apr 30, 2009 2:28 am 
Bitten by Chibiusa 55 months ago
inactive
People who don't spell things correctly or use the wrong grammar all the time. Especially in the thread topics, it bugs me so much. It doesn't take that much extra time to type a y and a o for you instead of u. Unless you have dyslexia or English is your second language, you have no excuse in my book.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 30, 2009 3:18 am 
Bitten by Chibiusa 75 months ago
inactive
Goddess Astra wrote:
-uncomfortable gas.

lmao XD sorry, that's just cute

okay, i hate:
-moochers (GOD, I HATE MOOCHERS!!! :evil: )
-inconsiderate people (who don't say, "thank you" when you hold the door open, have a party when you try to study, that sort of thing)
-bees and wasps and anything that stings
-stubborn people (in certain circumstances it could be a good trait but when it's for something stupid, it's annoying -_-;;)
-paris hilton
-people who don't properly discipline their children
-hypocrites
-the cold
-bad drivers
-people who think they're being cool/cute but they're just really effing annoying
-being stereotyped
-drambuie liqueur (remember this name and it will save your life @_@)

PostPosted: Thu Apr 30, 2009 5:37 am 
inactive
Osaka Narurin wrote:
People who don't spell things correctly or use the wrong grammar all the time. Especially in the thread topics, it bugs me so much. It doesn't take that much extra time to type a y and a o for you instead of u. Unless you have dyslexia or English is your second language, you have no excuse in my book.

Luckily, I have dylsexia. Dyslexics- Sign up here and untie! :P

PostPosted: Thu Apr 30, 2009 8:32 pm 
Bitten by Chibiusa 97 months ago
inactive
^lol.

I'm making this list outside of my everything-irks-me time, otherwise this list would be miles long.

-my back molars. They decide to grow in now and not only is there no more room in the back of my mouth, it just HURTS. Eating is a challenge.
-snow. I hate it. We get far too much of it
-when people wear body jewlery that's too large for the piercing. It looks tacky and it can get caught and ripped out that much easier. Unless you just get the piercing there's no reason for it.
-MY CAT ALLERGIES!!! :supercry:
-the small towns surrounding my city. I swear, it's like they've never seen a black chick before.
-loud chewing
-the way my city hands out parking tickets for the dumbest things. "Parking in excess"? Wtf is that?!
-having to explain my sexual orientation, which is why I've stopped.
-blue ink. I don't know why, but I hate writing in blue ink. It has to be black.
-asking for money

Suburban Senshi: this ain't yer momma's canon.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 30, 2009 9:35 pm 
inactive
Ashe wrote:
-the small towns surrounding my city. I swear, it's like they've never seen a black chick before.

lol...you probably wouldn't like the little town I live in and the surrounding ones...everyone acts weird whenever they see someone of a different race (we are all white around here)...I don't understand why they act like that though...we are all people afterall... ^_^'

Another thing I don't like...
The Hours of the bank...why are they only open when everyone else has to work? Then they close before the work day is over! Also, Closed on the weekends when I can actually make it there...What is up with that? :neutral:
And, why is it that my Credit Card bill is sometimes due on a Sunday? The bank isn't even open on Saturday or Sunday!! I went to the bank to pay my bill on Friday, but they didn't process it until Monday so I got a $30 late fee!! How it that my fault? :confused:

PostPosted: Fri May 01, 2009 12:55 am 
inactive
this one is not a complaint or a rant or a hate...more of a sadness..and often times sadness is one of life's not so simple pleasures:

the death of Bea Arthur. I am watching golden girls right now D: :( granted, i am not bursting into tears...but it's still sad...same with estelle getty...

PostPosted: Fri May 01, 2009 1:22 am 
Usagi's Rose
Usagi's Rose
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
Other: Enjoy Yourself
Goddess Astra wrote:
this one is not a complaint or a rant or a hate...more of a sadness..and often times sadness is one of life's not so simple pleasures:

the death of Bea Arthur. I am watching golden girls right now D: :( granted, i am not bursting into tears...but it's still sad...same with estelle getty...

I don't blame you, I've been watching Golden Girls all week, I guess I can add this to my list too for the same reason.

PostPosted: Fri May 01, 2009 1:45 am 
Bitten by Chibiusa 35 months ago
inactive
Osaka Narurin wrote:

Unfortunately, English is my third language and my English is not very good. I'd rather to use Chinglish or Singlish than proper English. But I tried not to use Chinglish or Singlish on forum otherwise, I'll receive some complaints.

PostPosted: Fri May 01, 2009 2:16 am 
Bitten by Chibiusa 55 months ago
inactive
Patchouli Knowledge wrote:
Osaka Narurin wrote:

Unfortunately, English is my third language and my English is not very good. I'd rather to use Chinglish or Singlish than proper English. But I tried not to use Chinglish or Singlish on forum otherwise, I'll receive some complaints.

Your English seems pretty good to me. Its more bad grammar that irritates me rather than bad sentence structure and spelling.

It's and its. having an apostrophe before a S means it is. Don't use it's or they're for ownership. There means that my dog is over there on the mat. They're = they are. Their is the one you use for ownership. It's the English language, it's stupid, but if you went to an English speaking school for twelve years, you should know this stuff.

Another thing I hate is when people tell you to fix something that doesn't need fixing.

When people don't indicate when they're changing lanes or in a carpark. Or when drivers don't give way to me when I'm walking home and it's raining and windy and they're sitting in their nice warm dry cars.

When people think I'm an idiot just because I work in retail. I'm forgetful but I'm not an idiot, I have managed to get into uni and get good marks you know.

Grrrrrrrr :evil:

PostPosted: Fri May 01, 2009 5:33 am 
Bitten by Chibiusa 6 months ago
inactive
My life's not so simple pleasure:

Trips abroad.
ABSOLUTE :love:

Enough about me, let's talk about my dress.. Dear.
Interesting gossip.

PostPosted: Fri May 01, 2009 4:31 pm 
inactive
TURNING SIGNALS!!!!!!!
USE THEM!!!!! :evil:
They are there for a reason!

PostPosted: Fri May 01, 2009 4:38 pm 
inactive
KatanaChan95 wrote:
TURNING SIGNALS!!!!!!!
USE THEM!!!!! :evil:
They are there for a reason!

NON-Protected left turns! :eek:

PostPosted: Fri May 01, 2009 5:50 pm 
inactive
Odango-sama wrote:

Trips abroad.

o__O how is that a not so simple pleasure??? XD

-Snow peas. Blech!
-water chesnuts EWWWW
-final exams x_x
-stress
-mommy an daddy

PostPosted: Fri May 01, 2009 6:24 pm 
inactive
Goddess Astra wrote:
Odango-sama wrote:

Trips abroad.

o__O how is that a not so simple pleasure??? XD

I think she means it's a not-so-simple pleasure to come by. A happy thing that's hard to find. A not so simple pleasure. ;)

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 11138 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 372  Next