Sailor Moon Forum

International Sailor Moon Online Community

* FAQ    * Search   * Login 
* Rss  * Register
It is currently Tue Nov 21, 2017 10:12 am

All times are UTC

Post subject: Should I execpt the dub of season 3 to be released soon?
PostPosted: Mon Apr 17, 2017 12:16 am 
Luna Crescens
Luna Crescens
Years of membership
I mean what do you all think?

Post subject: Re: Should I execpt the dub of season 3 to be released soon?
PostPosted: Mon Apr 17, 2017 12:50 am 
Aurorae Lunares
Aurorae Lunares
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
Other: conservative
Swan Cat wrote:

No its been confirmed ViZ doesn't know the released of season 3. Besides they just released season 2 a couple months ago . We probably ave to wait a while for three.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 17, 2017 2:21 am 
Aurorae Lunares
Aurorae Lunares
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
Swan Cat wrote:

That's a definite "no."

PostPosted: Mon Apr 17, 2017 4:27 am 
Aurorae Lunares
Aurorae Lunares
Years of membershipYears of membership
I hope we will get it at least by the end of they year. That would make the most sense to me for them to get all of S and Infinity out of the way in the same year and focus their energies on SuperS and Dream next year

PostPosted: Mon Apr 17, 2017 1:00 pm 
Aurorae Lunares
Aurorae Lunares
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
Neon Genesis wrote:
I hope we will get it at least by the end of they year. That would make the most sense to me for them to get all of S and Infinity out of the way in the same year and focus their energies on SuperS and Dream next year

If Dream isn't going to air in Japan until 2018, we shouldn't expect the dub of that season to come out until at least 2019. So it wouldn't make sense for them to release the BD of Infinity by the end of this year.

PostPosted: Sun Apr 30, 2017 9:00 am 
Luna Crescens
Luna Crescens
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
ChibiBoi wrote:
Neon Genesis wrote:

If Dream isn't going to air in Japan until 2018, we shouldn't expect the dub of that season to come out until at least 2019. So it wouldn't make sense for them to release the BD of Infinity by the end of this year.

Why wouldn't it make sense? I don't get what the japanese air date of season 4 has to do with the american dvd release of season 3.

Here's in germany we're getting season 3 this summer, the first half will be released july 14th.

VIZ is just slow for no reason.

PostPosted: Sun Apr 30, 2017 5:52 pm 
Aurorae Lunares
Aurorae Lunares
PlutoDwarfPlanetPower wrote:
ChibiBoi wrote:

Why wouldn't it make sense? I don't get what the japanese air date of season 4 has to do with the american dvd release of season 3.

Here's in germany we're getting season 3 this summer, the first half will be released july 14th.

VIZ is just slow for no reason.

It doesn't make sense because season 3's dub would come out in 2017 while season 4's dub would come out in 2019. It makes more sense to space it out evenly. Plus Viz JUST released Sailor Moon Crystal set 2, Sailor Moon S Part 1, Sailor Moon R the movie all within 2 months of each other, and Sailor Moon S part 2 is coming out in June. If they release everything all at once, a lot of fans are going to have to pick and choose which ones they are willing to buy first. If they space it out evenly, Sailor Moon fans are more guaranteed to buy the release because they're not spending all their money at once.

PostPosted: Mon May 01, 2017 2:11 am 
Stella
Stella
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
Well they could release season 3 of Crystal after they release Sailor Moon S part 2 and maybe after that the Sailor Moon S movie.

PostPosted: Mon May 01, 2017 9:06 am 
Luna Crescens
Luna Crescens
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
ChibiBoi wrote:
It doesn't make sense because season 3's dub would come out in 2017 while season 4's dub would come out in 2019. It makes more sense to space it out evenly. Plus Viz JUST released Sailor Moon Crystal set 2, Sailor Moon S Part 1, Sailor Moon R the movie all within 2 months of each other, and Sailor Moon S part 2 is coming out in June. If they release everything all at once, a lot of fans are going to have to pick and choose which ones they are willing to buy first. If they space it out evenly, Sailor Moon fans are more guaranteed to buy the release because they're not spending all their money at once.

But Viz doesn't really space out their releases evenly.

Classic 1 November 2014
Classic 2 February 2015
Sailor Moon R1 July 2015
Sailor Moon R2 October 2015
Crystal 1 August 2016
Sailor Moon S1 November 2016
Crystal 2 February 2017
Sailor Moon R Movie April 2017
Sailor Moon S2 June 2017 (planned)

In the first year from late 2014 to late 2015 they had four releases with only a few months in between followed by 10 months of nothing and then two releases only three months apart in late 2016. In 2017's first half there are three releases and nothing has ben announced for the second half of the year, you'll notice that they haven't missed christmas season so far, so October or November 2017 is were crystal season 3 should go, that this would create a longer break between the releases of seasons 3 and 4 is irrelevant, season 4 hasn't even been formally announced, it doesn't matter when it comes to the release of season 3.

PostPosted: Sat May 13, 2017 12:41 am 
Luna
Luna
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
I bet they'll announce a release date for SuperS this summer and announce some VAs (Nehelenia, Amazon Trio etc).