Genvid & Dies Gaudii Forums

International Sailor Moon Online Community

* FAQ    * Search   * Login 
* Rss  * Register
It is currently Mon Aug 21, 2017 8:06 am

All times are UTC

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 491 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 13, 14, 15, 16, 17
 Post subject: Re: Sailor Moon Crystal - New Season Confirmed
PostPosted: Sat Aug 12, 2017 3:04 pm 
Aurorae Lunares
Aurorae Lunares
Years of membership
So the 2018 rumors ended up being true after all?

PostPosted: Sat Aug 12, 2017 7:01 pm 
Aurorae Lunares
Aurorae Lunares
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
Neon Genesis wrote:
So the 2018 rumors ended up being true after all?

Well its most likely. It takes months to do animation especially a movie . The fact is they were definately not working on when they announced it. They were mostly surprised and the whole not having any cast announced. When season 3 we know about the designer director, and writers. Here we only know the director still that could change as well? Also nobody seems to be called in yet . So either thre doing some stages or doing the work on the movie next year . Either way, the only sailor moon we are getting this year. Is the new musical, and the new English dub for crystal season 3.

PostPosted: Sat Aug 12, 2017 7:50 pm 
Luna Crescens
Luna Crescens
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
imaginationgirl wrote:
Either way, the only sailor moon we are getting this year. Is the new musical, and the new English dub for crystal season 3.

I think S movie too, since it's christmas themed. :P

PostPosted: Sun Aug 13, 2017 2:26 am 
Aurorae Lunares
Aurorae Lunares
Years of membership
I wonder if Toei is waiting until after Appmon is finished before they start working on another anime?

PostPosted: Fri Aug 18, 2017 7:05 pm 
Solaris Luna
Solaris Luna
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
Other: Kuiper Belt
It's so awkward to have this be so silent for so long. Haha. I hope we get some more news regarding Crystal very soon.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 18, 2017 7:54 pm 
Aurorae Lunares
Aurorae Lunares
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
Star Angel Haruki wrote:
It's so awkward to have this be so silent for so long. Haha. I hope we get some more news regarding Crystal very soon.

Let s not kid ourselves . :dead: We probably won' hear anything unless there is another sailor moon evet coming soon.

PostPosted: Sat Aug 19, 2017 2:40 am 
Luna
Luna
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
imaginationgirl wrote:
Star Angel Haruki wrote:

Let s not kid ourselves . :dead: We probably won' hear anything unless there is another sailor moon evet coming soon.

Confirmed: On Sailor Moon Day 2018, Toei will announce the release date of Sailor Moon Crystal Season IV Part 1 for the following year :rofl:

PostPosted: Sat Aug 19, 2017 7:08 am 
Solaris Luna
Solaris Luna
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
Other: Kuiper Belt
ChibiBoi wrote:
imaginationgirl wrote:
Star Angel Haruki wrote:

Confirmed: On Sailor Moon Day 2018, Toei will announce the release date of Sailor Moon Crystal Season IV Part 1 for the following year :rofl:

I can't deal with this comment, lmbo!!!!!

PostPosted: Sat Aug 19, 2017 6:00 pm 
Columnae Creationis
Columnae Creationis
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
ChibiBoi wrote:
imaginationgirl wrote:
Star Angel Haruki wrote:

Confirmed: On Sailor Moon Day 2018, Toei will announce the date of announcing the release date of Sailor Moon Crystal Season IV Part 1 for the following year :rofl:

Added those words for accuracy. :wink:

Avatar courtesy of ayaka502 (enhanced by Senji-kun)
My J-pop thread

PostPosted: Sun Aug 20, 2017 4:42 pm 
Aurorae Lunares
Aurorae Lunares
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
Didn't it take around 6-7 months of production after S3 was greenlit?

Assuming a movie takes longer, let's say 9-10 months. That might mean we could reasonably expect the first part of the Dream arc film to premiere Summer or Fall of 2018, assuming they've began the first phase of production (since they announced the director already, I'm pretty sure they have started some production work - even if it's just designing the characters, etc.).

Regardless, it's going to be a bit of a wait. Hopefully we'll learn more info towards fall-winter of this year.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 21, 2017 4:05 am 
Aurorae Lunares
Aurorae Lunares
Years of membership
At least we still have the dub of Crystal season three and the Viz dub of SuperS to look forward to in the meantime.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 491 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 13, 14, 15, 16, 17