Genvid & Dies Gaudii Forums

International Sailor Moon Online Community

* FAQ    * Search   * Login 
* Rss  * Register
It is currently Sat Apr 19, 2014 9:30 am

All times are UTC

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 374 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 13  Next

Favorite section at sailormoon.biz?
General (non-H) doujinshi 9%  9%  [ 12 ]
H doujinshi 10%  10%  [ 13 ]
Doujinshi translated into English 18%  18%  [ 23 ]
Adult cosplay movies 4%  4%  [ 5 ]
CG sets 1%  1%  [ 2 ]
Single image galleries 9%  9%  [ 12 ]
Yuri 18%  18%  [ 22 ]
Yaoi 7%  7%  [ 9 ]
Straight sex 9%  9%  [ 12 ]
Tentacles 4%  4%  [ 6 ]
Garage kits 1%  1%  [ 2 ]
Game screenshots 1%  1%  [ 2 ]
Anime pantyshots 1%  1%  [ 2 ]
Total votes : 122
 Post subject: Sailormoon.biz [hentai content]
PostPosted: Sat Mar 08, 2008 2:10 pm 
Gurges Ater
Gurges Ater
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
http://sailormoon.biz

The site in its (hopefully) final form is opened today. It will be an online library for all (both H and non-H) published Sailor Moon doujinshi with downloads of scanned books whenever possible and descriptions/cover scans for other books.

I hope that with a lapse of time this site will be the main source for Sailor Moon doujinshi online. It will take me a couple years, probably. :)
Thus far there are only 15 books available, but there will be a lot more later, since I uploaded these 15 books just for testing pages.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Mar 08, 2008 3:02 pm 
Nice start! ^^ If you want, I can share all the h doujins I got... Even though you might get most of them with that 2.8 GB monster of a torrent. ^^; Anyway, hope you start archiving the official manga scans later on, as well. :)

... Why the domain name "sailormoon.biz"? :?

EDIT: And why a non-SM "Hentai Network" logo on top of the site? ^^;

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Mar 08, 2008 3:50 pm 
Gurges Ater
Gurges Ater
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
SGradeFreak wrote:
...hope you start archiving the official manga scans later on, as well. :)

What for? Scanlations of official manga are available almost everywhere on the net and I do not see a reason to duplicate work of other people.

SGradeFreak wrote:
... Why the domain name "sailormoon.biz"? :?

In total there are just seven generic ("international") top-level domains (com - net - org - info - name - biz - mobi) available for registering by individuals, and getting one of them is always a good bonus for a webiste.
The shorter domain name and closer it is to the topic of a website (without any additional words or numbers) the greater its value usually is.
Just look at sailormoon.com or sailormoon.org. They have no content worth visiting at all, but still keep a solid level of popularity until present days only because in the past their owners managed to get the best Sailor Moon-related domain names existing on the Internet.

SGradeFreak wrote:
EDIT: And why a non-SM "Hentai Network" logo on top of the site? ^^;

Fixed. Please pretend that you did not notice that :tongue:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Mar 08, 2008 5:18 pm 
Aurorae Lunares
Aurorae Lunares
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
So far it looks great.

Anton, how did you get the Japanese names for them? Didn't you once say you did not have any knowledge of Japanese in the past? If you do know the language, then thats cool.

Also, if you can, could you please try to find some American, Europian, Austrilian, Mexican or any SM doujinshi? I'm just saying that because I'm just trying to see if they exist and thats all. I normally do not care where they came from, I just want to see if they exist. I mean, Japanese doujinshi is cool but I'm just wondering if there is any thats made in non-Japanese(not counting scanlations)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Mar 09, 2008 3:21 pm 
DSM wrote:
Anton, how did you get the Japanese names for them? Didn't you once say you did not have any knowledge of Japanese in the past? If you do know the language, then thats cool.

My guess is that he put the Japanese text in Google Translate. simply http://translate.google.com...

Anton-P wrote:
What for? Scanlations of official manga are available almost everywhere on the net and I do not see a reason to duplicate work of other people.

But the same can be said about doujins! ^^; I mean, that's why you got them in the first place, right? Many doujinshi can be found in various sites (however difficult they may be to find, they must still be at least available SOMEWHERE... -___-; ). Even so, it's nice of you to put all of them together in a well organized library for the fans' convenience, so that's why I was suggesting that you should put in the official manga just to make the library more "complete". Whatever, never mind, it's easier to get the official stuff compared to doujins I guess, you're right...

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Mar 09, 2008 4:13 pm 
Gurges Ater
Gurges Ater
Demonic Sailor Moon wrote:

I don't know Japanese, but I'm learning it. If book title is written on the cover in hiragana or katakana, I simply can type it from keyboard. Correct spellings for many other names can be found in diffrent online stores, and if nothing else helps, I can always take a kanji dictionary, and as soon as I find out how to spell a particular kanji, it can be typed from keyboard.

SGradeFreak wrote:
But the same can be said about doujins! ^^; I mean, that's why you got them in the first place, right? Many doujinshi can be found in various sites (however difficult they may be to find, they must still be at least available SOMEWHERE... -___-; ). Even so, it's nice of you to put all of them together in a well organized library for the fans' convenience, so that's why I was suggesting that you should put in the official manga just to make the library more "complete". Whatever, never mind, it's easier to get the official stuff compared to doujins I guess, you're right...

If you know any sites providing downloads of Sailor Moon doujinshi, you are welcome to give links right here. I saw a couple of torrents and a couple of archives at megaupload, and several volumes here and there, all of them together encompassing maybe 1-2% of total amount of all Sailor Moon doujinshi.
As soon as I find a website with downloads if not of all, but at least of half of all existing Sailor Moon doujinshi, I'll stop this project as not necessary :?
And this library will not be composed only from scans downloaded somewhere else, it will include also all books not available for download (which, in the end, will be by far more numerous than downloadable books). The primary goal of the site is to build something like a reference encyclopedia, and providing downloads is only an additional goal.
Additionally, later I'm going to scan my own collection of doujinshi, which includes at this point around 150 books, and I constantly buy new ones (as soon as get my next salary ^_^ )

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Mar 09, 2008 4:52 pm 
Aurorae Lunares
Aurorae Lunares
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
Where do you get all that doujinshi? :shock:

That stuff goes out of print fast and printed in very small numbers.

And I hate to say this but Sailormoon is a well known anime with tons of fans and it is bound to have alot of doujinshi.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Mar 09, 2008 6:36 pm 
Anton-P wrote:
The primary goal of the site is to build something like a reference encyclopedia, and providing downloads is only an additional goal.

Oh. Disregard everything I said, then. ^^; You called it "library", so I thought most, if not all, would be available for download.

And I've already submitted all of the few h-sites that I know of in the hentai links thread, will continue to post anything new that I find... :)

DSM wrote:
And I hate to say this but Sailormoon is a well known anime with tons of fans and it is bound to have alot of doujinshi.

Exactly. So in a way, huge no. of doujinshi indicate the popularity of an anime, doesn't it? :wink: (Even if you don't consider the fact that the existence of 10 girls is a LOT of material for these things... ^^; )

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Mar 10, 2008 12:17 pm 
Gurges Ater
Gurges Ater
Demonic Sailor Moon wrote:
Where do you get all that doujinshi? :shock:

In online shops :)
http://sailorvgame.org/ms/shop.htm

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Mar 12, 2008 5:05 am 
About time you uploaded stuff not involving Hotaru. :lol: Anyway, English versions of Tohth, Yo Yo Ma, and Enigma (non-SM) are available for download from
http://ezmanga.com/doujineng.html,

which are part of the "Grateful Dead" package.

Also, hope you upload the complete Submission series soon! ^^

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Mar 12, 2008 4:47 pm 
Bitten by Chibiusa 63 months ago
inactive
There are a bunch of hentai doujinshi to be found here: http://www.dojinshi.biz/dojin/sailor%20moon.htm

Some are in English! (Which I am sure is important to a lot of people.)

How come is it so easy to find hentai doujinshi, and so difficult to find "normal" doujinshi?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Mar 12, 2008 4:52 pm 
silver-eyes wrote:

How come is it so easy to find hentai doujinshi, and so difficult to find "normal" doujinshi?

Simply because most doujinshi are usually hentai? :mrgreen: Like discussed before, it's about the author's fantasies about the characters, which often turn perverted (can't blame them. :tongue: )... :lol:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Mar 12, 2008 4:58 pm 
Gurges Ater
Gurges Ater
Thanks for the links.

silver-eyes wrote:

I think that owners of websites offer what is more demanded. If there were more people interested in non-H doujinshi, there would be more websites offering them.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Mar 12, 2008 7:50 pm 
inactive
SGradeFreak wrote:
Simply because most doujinshi are usually hentai? :mrgreen: Like discussed before, it's about the author's fantasies about the characters, which often turn perverted (can't blame them. :tongue: )... :lol:

Anton-P wrote:
I think that owners of websites offer what is more demanded. If there were more people interested in non-H doujinshi, there would be more websites offering them.

I guess you are both right. :oops:

Last edited by silver-eyes on Thu Mar 13, 2008 8:12 am, edited 3 times in total.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Mar 12, 2008 7:52 pm 
inactive
Oh, by the way, what about fan-created doujinshi that were never really published, but exist somewhere on the internet?

Would you be interested in those (if I found some)?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Mar 12, 2008 8:14 pm 
inactive
Another thing, I noticed that some doujinshi have the language marked, and some don't. I think it would be very helpful if one could know in advance what language the doujinshi is in.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Mar 13, 2008 2:48 am 
silver-eyes wrote:
Oh, by the way, what about fan-created doujinshi that were never really published, but exist somewhere on the internet?

Would you be interested in those (if I found some)?

OF COURSE!!! :mrgreen:

silver-eyes wrote:
Another thing, I noticed that some doujinshi have the language marked, and some don't. I think it would be very helpful if one could know in advance what language the doujinshi is in.

Don't mind that, most doujinshi are usually in Japanese anyway. One should consider it a bonus if it turns out to be an English one. ;) In most doujinshi, the storyline doesn't matter... The pics do. :mrgreen: *SGF Lecherous Grin (TM)* :mrgreen:

... And please don't triple-post. ^^;

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Mar 13, 2008 8:10 am 
inactive
SGradeFreak wrote:
... And please don't triple-post. ^^;

Oh, okay, sorry. :oops: I'll be more careful in the future. I guess I got used to this in another forum, where they said to try and keep our thoughts which had little to do with each other in different posts, so that people can quote them easier...

Gomen nasai! *bows*

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Mar 13, 2008 5:22 pm 
Gurges Ater
Gurges Ater
silver-eyes wrote:

Actually, yesterday I have removed those "English version: yes/no" fields and replaced them with "weight" fields which, in my opinion, will be more useful. The total amount of doujinshi translated into English is so tiny that there probably is no need to specifically mention on every description page that book is available in Japanese only. Additionally, many so-called "English translations" were made by people who had no knowledge of Japanese language at all and substituted their lack of learning by their random fantasies (like in so-called "Sailors Pink Version" (in fact, Orange Version) translated doujinshi by Papillon where he acknowledges that all English dialogues were made up by him). It is needless to say that such "translations" don't have any value at all and won't appear on the site.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Mar 13, 2008 7:05 pm 
inactive
Anton-P wrote:
silver-eyes wrote:

Actually, yesterday I have removed those "English version: yes/no" fields and replaced them with "weight" fields which, in my opinion, will be more useful. The total amount of doujinshi translated into English is so tiny that there probably is no need to specifically mention on every description page that book is available in Japanese only. Additionally, many so-called "English translations" were made by people who had no knowledge of Japanese language at all and substituted their lack of learning by their random fantasies (like in so-called "Sailors Pink Version" (in fact, Orange Version) translated doujinshi by Papillon where he acknowledges that all English dialogues were made up by him). It is needless to say that such "translations" don't have any value at all and won't appear on the site.

Yes, this happened a lot with Spanish translations of the DBZ doujinshi, so it's no surprise to me to hear this. Therefore, I understand why you have removed those English:yes/no fields.

It would still be nice to have more REAL English translations... *daydreams*

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Mar 13, 2008 7:56 pm 
Anton-P wrote:
Additionally, many so-called "English translations" were made by people who had no knowledge of Japanese language at all and substituted their lack of learning by their random fantasies (like in so-called "Sailors Pink Version" (in fact, Orange Version) translated doujinshi by Papillon where he acknowledges that all English dialogues were made up by him). It is needless to say that such "translations" don't have any value at all and won't appear on the site.

Huh? So the entire storyline of the Submission series that we know of is total bulls**t? :shock: It's not the same at all?? :(

And I thought the fillers, "afterthoughts" and appendices that were translated were translations of what Black Dog intended to say... Now, if this is the way it is, then we don't know what his/their actual thoughts about Sailor Moon were... :(

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Mar 13, 2008 8:00 pm 
inactive
SGradeFreak wrote:
Anton-P wrote:
Additionally, many so-called "English translations" were made by people who had no knowledge of Japanese language at all and substituted their lack of learning by their random fantasies (like in so-called "Sailors Pink Version" (in fact, Orange Version) translated doujinshi by Papillon where he acknowledges that all English dialogues were made up by him). It is needless to say that such "translations" don't have any value at all and won't appear on the site.

Huh? So the entire storyline of the Submission series that we know of it total bulls**t? :shock: It's not the same at all?? :(

Submission series belongs under the Orange Version and stuff? Or was it also translated by Papillon?

I don't know, the english dialogues in the Submission series fit the images quite well. XD So I guess I wouldn't mind all that much.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Mar 13, 2008 8:03 pm 
Anton-P wrote:
Submission series belongs under the Orange Version and stuff?

I have no idea, I'm merely asking how accurate the Submission translation is supposed to be...

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Mar 13, 2008 8:44 pm 
Gurges Ater
Gurges Ater
SGradeFreak wrote:
Huh? So the entire storyline of the Submission series that we know of is total bulls**t? :shock: It's not the same at all?? :(

And I thought the fillers, "afterthoughts" and appendices that were translated were translations of what Black Dog intended to say... Now, if this is the way it is, then we don't know what his/their actual thoughts about Sailor Moon were... :(

I wasn't talking about all existing translations, but rather about the tendency existing, unfortunately, among many "translators" of scanned doujinshi. As to Black Dog doujinshi translations, they seem to be among those few ones that were actually translated and not "guessed", though I did not have enough time to compare them to original books as yet.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Mar 14, 2008 11:11 pm 
Bitten by Chibiusa 59 months ago
inactive
Location: An ever-shrinking period of relative freedom from responsibility.
Will there be many "consensual" doujinshi? I'm really, really not into rape, but it seems like most doujinshi is pretty much just that.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Mar 15, 2008 8:44 am 
inactive
puff22_2001 wrote:
Will there be many "consensual" doujinshi? I'm really, really not into rape, but it seems like most doujinshi is pretty much just that.

I think that's partially due to the fact, that in Japan it is (or at least was) considered immoral and wrong if a woman says "yes". She had to say "no", even if she wanted sex. This lead to "no means yes" belief, which did in fact way too often lead to rapes. It also lead to some men (hopefully a minority) believing that women enjoy it when they are raped. This also ahppened in the western world, as many women fantasize about getting raped, even though it is not what they really want.

Many other parts of the world had similar moral rules. In many countries the woman is still the one to be blamed for her being raped. (Poor men can't control themselves, obviously, lol.)

So, as an example, in the Submission doujinshi series, all the Senshi get raped, but start to enjoy it. So even though it wasn't consensual and they keep saying "no", in the end they kind of want more. Possibly also because the Senshi are so strong, it may be a turn on to see them controlled by someone.

My opinion is that the reason for that is in the attitude of the Japanese, and the rest of the world, towards sex.

(And I do have to stop with this psychological stuff...)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Mar 15, 2008 1:03 pm 
Bitten by Chibiusa 64 months ago
inactive
About the "No" "Yes" thing:
Actually this is sorta true if you speak about the old Japan to around the 1870's and after and especially after the 1960's this changed alot. However, sex was never a taboo thing there and I don't speak of Geisha, which have nothing to do with this.
Anyway, they are very open minded to sexual things, but they also divide it from public topics, even with a close japanese friend it can be hard to talk about such things because it's a very private thing in the end, but also this changes and depends mostly at how western opened someone is.
Another example of this "rule changes" is that japanese never show when they cry, in some POV it's even more secret as sex because you cry alone in privacy, but also this changes and has changed in a few society levels.

Indeed this "No" "Yes" "rule" is today often used to intent rape even it appeal maybe only to a minority of people which get turned on by such things but basically it's today more a myth about the old Japan since a woman in these times wouldn't never say "No" to her husband there in any term of "service".
Plus this "No" saying before sex and while was also there a mark of against will, so it was and is rape, it totally doesn't matter how to turn it right or wrong, a "No" was and is also there a "No".

I don't know why it ends often in extreme scenes, japanese porno productions are often extreme compared to western stuff (even with the censorship, which is actually now more a style method to turn on fantasy). Personally I think it's a compensation thing to whatever to show things that would never happen in real terms but in movies or in this case doujinshi no rules are in charge.

Also I don't think that these doujinshi are build right after the terms of the old Japan, actually many rules are flushed away over the years and as said above, this process is ongoing since the 1960's and even basic rules of interaction falling since the late 1990's.

So, don't read too much out of this stuff, in the end the purpose is just sexual satisfaction, not more.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Mar 15, 2008 1:11 pm 
Mina_Chan wrote:
even with the censorship, which is actually now more a style method to turn on fantasy

How? .__.

Last edited by SGradeFreak on Sat Mar 15, 2008 1:35 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Mar 15, 2008 1:22 pm 
Bitten by Chibiusa 64 months ago
inactive
Depends on own POV. In Japan is a strong relationship to "What you don't see, builds up your fantasy". Actually, besides the law restriction it is also especially a way to show (and increase) the shame of the scene (or in terms of rape mostly of the one which get raped), though in moral terms it the "attackers" should be ashamed of their weakness.
However, also this censorship changes, the black crossbars or pixelations got very tiny over the years, also a thing of style, it shows that it's forbidden but it shows much more as it should by law but since this are only drawings (disvalue the h characters) of fictional characters it isn't such a big problem by law.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Mar 15, 2008 1:40 pm 
... Your last part is what I was talking about. I mean, why even bother censoring if it doesn't hide... about anything at all? ^^; Just slightly pixellating about 2 mm around a girls crotch doesn't make it all that hidden to the viewers, it's not like we can't make out her pu**y after censoring.

The "censoring" in Black Dog doujinshi is even more laughable. Only a black strip just below the tip of the penis? Or a thin line along the centre of the vagina but revealing her "lips" and the... folds inside her crotch perfectly? I laugh at them for that... why waste you energy drawing those "censoring" lines when it doesn't censor anything? :lol: Censoring doesn't censor anything, we get to see pretty much everything that was intended, or even not intended (actually, intended :tongue: ) to be shown... :oops:

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 374 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 13  Next