Genvid & Dies Gaudii Forums

International Sailor Moon Online Community

* FAQ    * Search   * Login 
* Rss  * Register
It is currently Sat Apr 19, 2014 10:17 pm

All times are UTC

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 220 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 4, 5, 6, 7, 8
 Post subject: Re: Sailor sex! [adult content]
PostPosted: Sat May 28, 2011 2:50 am 
Bitten by Chibiusa 34 months ago
inactive
SAILORGOD wrote:
I want to make love with Sailor Neptune!Please, I need some advice - how can I convince someone to dress like her while in bed?

Lot of hate comments here. Haha, I'm not really one to judge, or say something is, or isn't right. But I do tend to lean towards the people who have suggested that you should have a girlfriend first, and make sure she likes the series as well, also that your not just doing it because she's dressed as the Sailor, but love her as a person, and the fact she would do this to make sex more pleasurable. If you actually had an intent on that, then you should of rephrased what you said properly. Not trying to drizzle rain on this parade, I don't find the request appealing, but not gross, just not my cup of tea XD. Just pay attention to the more positive responses here. L O L

PostPosted: Thu Sep 29, 2011 3:31 am 
Bitten by Chibiusa 30 months ago
inactive
My gf made me cosplay as inuyasha and she had s e x me :innocent: :innocent: :innocent: Hah...it was weird...but I got to have s e x with her! :mrgreen:

PostPosted: Sat Dec 10, 2011 9:12 am 
Bitten by Chibiusa 8 months ago
inactive
How is roleplaying during sex weird? Just check out the rp forum here... people do it all the time.

SailorGod, talk to your gf, tell her that rping is something you might be into and you'd like to try it out. If she says "no" then bummer. If she says "yes" than yay. If she's all like "EWWW YOU'RE SUPER CREEPY AND GROSS" like many other folks on here then you should get a new girlfriend. A good relationship means that you should be able to express your desires without fear of hate or retaliation. It gets iffy if your desires include murder or something like that but rping during sex is not rare/unusual and doesn't hurt anyone so long as sex is consensual. Maybe you can ask her if there's something she's always wanted to try and offer a bit of a trade, maybe at different times, maybe the same time.

"Why of course I'll dress in this cat suit, just so long as you'll be my Michiru".

PostPosted: Sat Dec 10, 2011 10:00 am 
Bitten by Chibiusa 19 months ago
inactive
RP Sex is ☹ing awesome. Im yet to correlate it with SM, but its still full of win.

PostPosted: Sat Dec 10, 2011 10:00 am 
Solaris Luna
Solaris Luna
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
Southern Moon wrote:
RP Sex is ☹ing awesome. Im yet to correlate it with SM, but its still full of win.
I think RP Sex is a lot of things. I don't know anyone named to correlate it with SM but its full of win.

PostPosted: Sun Dec 11, 2011 7:12 am 
Sailor Pusheen Mew
Sailor Pusheen Mew
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
Usagi wrote:
Southern Moon wrote:
I think RP Sex is a lot of things. I don't know anyone named to correlate it with SM but its full of win.

Usagi-chan ^_^'

PostPosted: Sun Dec 11, 2011 7:12 am 
Solaris Luna
Solaris Luna
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
Sailor Swifty wrote:
Usagi-chan
Um, Can we get back to business?

PostPosted: Tue Apr 03, 2012 3:37 am 
Lumen Cinereum
Lumen Cinereum
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
I have ALWAYS enjoyed role playing during sex. I've only ever role played with men, though. :sad: I would love to role play with a woman. I would thoroughly enjoy a woman dressed up like Michiru too! I would prefer her wearing Michiru's school uniform, not sailor fuku.

It is hard to find people who are into RP, at least around where I live. People can be so uptight about sex.

ApolloIce wrote:
How is roleplaying during sex weird? A good relationship means that you should be able to express your desires without fear of hate or retaliation. It gets iffy if your desires include murder or something like that but rping during sex is not rare/unusual and doesn't hurt anyone so long as sex is consensual.

Perfectly said ApolloIce.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 03, 2012 8:18 am 
MMMMMMM. Sexy!

Post subject: Re:
PostPosted: Mon Apr 30, 2012 4:31 am 
Luna Nova
Luna Nova
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
Mala wrote:
I think your idea is sick and perverted. I mean, everyone knows my views on SM hentai but if I had to choose between that or what you want to do, I would definatly go with SM hentai over this.

1. Wow guys this is an old thread

And what makes anyone say that? What ever he does in his bedroom isn't for you to judge. Everyone has their kinks and to be perfectly honest, this is not sick at all. Perverted .. yes but 99% of the world is perverted. And just because you posted in this part of the forum it means your a pervert too. Even I am too but isn't that what hentai means?
He didn't ask for your thoughts on Cosplay Sex, he wanted advise. He may have stated it wrong but still. Point got across. Sheesh this world is full of judgmental people. If you don't have nothing nice or helpful to say then don't say it at all.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 220 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 4, 5, 6, 7, 8