Genvid & Dies Gaudii Forums

International Sailor Moon Online Community

* FAQ    * Search   * Login 
* Rss  * Register
It is currently Wed Apr 23, 2014 11:45 pm

All times are UTC




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 1229 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 37, 38, 39, 40, 41  Next
Author Message
 Post subject: Re: Sailor Moon hentai pictures [hentai content]
PostPosted: Tue May 04, 2010 5:24 pm 
Columnae Creationis
Columnae Creationis
User avatar
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
Joined: May 07, 2009
Posts: 32285
Gender: male
Maraviollantes wrote:
Perhaps people in Japan are so accustomed to censoring already that it became an additional arousing factor, like sexy lingerie in the West - that would explain presence of scenes with nothing but huge blurry pixels covering the entire screen for prolonged periods of time. ^_^'

Probably. :P

_________________
 
Image 

Avatar courtesy of ayaka502 (enhanced by Senji-kun)
My J-pop thread


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Sailor Moon hentai pictures [hentai content]
PostPosted: Tue May 04, 2010 6:02 pm 
Bitten by Chibiusa 4 months ago
inactive
User avatar
Joined: Dec 11, 2007
Posts: 8874
Gender: female
Prince Rose wrote:
Maraviollantes wrote:
Image

Censorship. :|

I can't even tell what the heck is going on here.


Yeah, it's annoying. If they have to apply such censoring, then they should skip the scene or show it all from a distance. It's distracting.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Sailor Moon hentai pictures [hentai content]
PostPosted: Tue May 04, 2010 7:19 pm 
Usagi's Rose
Usagi's Rose
User avatar
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
Joined: Sep 13, 2008
Posts: 22209
Location: With my darling Odango Goddess
Gender: male
Elizames wrote:
Prince Rose wrote:
Maraviollantes wrote:
Image

Censorship. :|

I can't even tell what the heck is going on here.


Yeah, it's annoying. If they have to apply such censoring, then they should skip the scene or show it all from a distance. It's distracting.

yes it's annoying, that kind of censoring is what bugs me most in J-porn/hentai

_________________
Image
Utena, la fillette revolutionnaire


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Sailor Moon hentai pictures [hentai content]
PostPosted: Tue May 04, 2010 7:25 pm 
Bitten by Chibiusa 4 months ago
inactive
User avatar
Joined: Dec 11, 2007
Posts: 8874
Gender: female
Can someone tell me why the hell am I unable to proceed anywhere from this page? :?

http://www.movie.oshirimania.com/game/sailor.html


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Sailor Moon hentai pictures [hentai content]
PostPosted: Tue May 04, 2010 7:44 pm 
Gurges Ater
Gurges Ater
User avatar
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
Joined: Jan 03, 2006
Posts: 9641
Location: Embelyon
Gender: male
Elizames wrote:
Can someone tell me why the hell am I unable to proceed anywhere from this page? :?

http://www.movie.oshirimania.com/game/sailor.html

That depends on what links you were clicking. Some of them (the only ones useful) lead to DMM store products, some others to blog entries, and yet some others do not lead anywhere. Overall the whole page is just one big traffic generator/search engine booster, hence so many links for the same pages and other pages on the same website. Pages like that can be used as a reference list for DMM (and other similar stores) Sailor Moon products, but even that is not particularly useful, since it's easier to go directly to DMM and make some searches.
Long story short, you can skip it. Such pages exist to gather traffic and money, so they have no free content, apart from previews from web stores for commercial products.
Of course you can sometimes find something useful even on such pages - e.g., correct kanji/kana for some commercial product, and then trying to google/emule-ing for them to see if some kind fan shared them online. But such searches have very low percentage of success.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Sailor Moon hentai pictures [hentai content]
PostPosted: Tue May 04, 2010 7:51 pm 
Bitten by Chibiusa 4 months ago
inactive
User avatar
Joined: Dec 11, 2007
Posts: 8874
Gender: female
Maraviollantes wrote:
Elizames wrote:
Can someone tell me why the hell am I unable to proceed anywhere from this page? :?

http://www.movie.oshirimania.com/game/sailor.html

That depends on what links you were clicking. Some of them (the only ones useful) lead to DMM store products, some others to blog entries, and yet some others do not lead anywhere. Overall the whole page is just one big traffic generator/search engine booster, hence so many links for the same pages and other pages on the same website. Pages like that can be used as a reference list for DMM (and other similar stores) Sailor Moon products, but even that is not particularly useful, since it's easier to go directly to DMM and make some searches.
Long story short, you can skip it. Such pages exist to gather traffic and money, so they have no free content, apart from previews from web stores for commercial products.
Of course you can sometimes find something useful even on such pages - e.g., correct kanji/kana for some commercial product, and then trying to google/emule-ing for them to see if some kind fan shared them online. But such searches have very low percentage of success.


You know your stuff, don't you? :ohmy:

That's what I did in the end, copied and pasted stuff. This looks really lulzy: http://maniax.dlsite.com/work/=/product_id/RJ060474

Can someone tell me what the Japanese means?


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Sailor Moon hentai pictures [hentai content]
PostPosted: Tue May 04, 2010 8:24 pm 
Gurges Ater
Gurges Ater
User avatar
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
Joined: Jan 03, 2006
Posts: 9641
Location: Embelyon
Gender: male
Elizames wrote:
That's what I did in the end, copied and pasted stuff. This looks really lulzy: http://maniax.dlsite.com/work/=/product_id/RJ060474

Can someone tell me what the Japanese means?

During two months after release the Mac version has got 0 downloads and the Windows version has got 4. If even Japanese otaku were shied away, it should serve as a reliable indicator that it's really bad. :ninja:

Usually it's easier to make direct search, e.g. "セーラームーン" http://maniax.dlsite.com/fsr/=/dn/20/ck ... op_logic/1

Like it's often the case, there is a lot of cheap and poorly made products, and a tiny handful of good ones. Some of them look as if they were drawn by a guy who learned to hold a pencil only a week ago. :grey:


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Sailor Moon hentai pictures [hentai content]
PostPosted: Wed May 05, 2010 11:30 am 
Bitten by Chibiusa 4 months ago
inactive
User avatar
Joined: Dec 11, 2007
Posts: 8874
Gender: female
Maraviollantes wrote:
Elizames wrote:
That's what I did in the end, copied and pasted stuff. This looks really lulzy: http://maniax.dlsite.com/work/=/product_id/RJ060474

Can someone tell me what the Japanese means?

During two months after release the Mac version has got 0 downloads and the Windows version has got 4. If even Japanese otaku were shied away, it should serve as a reliable indicator that it's really bad. :ninja:

Usually it's easier to make direct search, e.g. "セーラームーン" http://maniax.dlsite.com/fsr/=/dn/20/ck ... op_logic/1

Like it's often the case, there is a lot of cheap and poorly made products, and a tiny handful of good ones. Some of them look as if they were drawn by a guy who learned to hold a pencil only a week ago. :grey:


I see. :) It's all still pretty lulzy. I'd download it for free, but I wouldn't pay money for some trash. I think most fans think this way, so most of the good stuff is available already.

BTW, something for lovers of Western comics. :grey:
http://lu.scio.us/hentai/albums/jungle-fever/page/1

:grey: :grey: :grey:


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Sailor Moon hentai pictures [hentai content]
PostPosted: Wed May 05, 2010 11:58 am 
Bitten by Chibiusa 4 months ago
inactive
User avatar
Joined: Feb 23, 2009
Posts: 9366
Location: タンペレ, フィンランド
Gender: female
Elizames wrote:
That's what I did in the end, copied and pasted stuff. This looks really lulzy: http://maniax.dlsite.com/work/=/product_id/RJ060474

Can someone tell me what the Japanese means?


I don't know if Rika did this already, but I'm trying to learn. :ninja:

"Chi[bi]usa's Put In [a] hole-in-one-golf."

Thanks, my moment of practicing Japanese is done for this day. :grey:

_________________
Image Image

Enough about me, let's talk about my dress.. Dear.
Interesting gossip.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Sailor Moon hentai pictures [hentai content]
PostPosted: Tue May 11, 2010 9:06 pm 
Bitten by Chibiusa 7 months ago
inactive
User avatar
Joined: Feb 28, 2004
Posts: 402
Location: Worcester, Massachusetts, USA
Gender: male
Awww......It's all blurry.....

:(

_________________
Image
Credit goes to SayurixSama at deviantART for this awesome image I have in my avie.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Sailor Moon hentai pictures [hentai content]
PostPosted: Sat May 22, 2010 5:12 pm 
Gurges Ater
Gurges Ater
User avatar
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
Joined: Jan 03, 2006
Posts: 9641
Location: Embelyon
Gender: male
Image

I wonder is somebody has the edits on the left and on the right in higher quality?


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Sailor Moon hentai pictures [hentai content]
PostPosted: Sun May 23, 2010 2:53 pm 
Columnae Creationis
Columnae Creationis
User avatar
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
Joined: May 07, 2009
Posts: 32285
Gender: male
^ They look realistic. :cool:

_________________
 
Image 

Avatar courtesy of ayaka502 (enhanced by Senji-kun)
My J-pop thread


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Sailor Moon hentai pictures [hentai content]
PostPosted: Sun May 23, 2010 5:15 pm 
Usagi's Rose
Usagi's Rose
User avatar
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
Joined: Sep 13, 2008
Posts: 22209
Location: With my darling Odango Goddess
Gender: male
Rose likes ^^

_________________
Image
Utena, la fillette revolutionnaire


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Sailor Moon hentai pictures [hentai content]
PostPosted: Fri May 28, 2010 4:14 am 
Bitten by Chibiusa 4 months ago
inactive
User avatar
Joined: Feb 23, 2009
Posts: 9366
Location: タンペレ, フィンランド
Gender: female
HAPPY BIRTHDAY, ROSEROSEROSE!!!!
Attachment:
985462.jpg

Attachment:
98765.jpg


May you have a lot of pleasant h-pics to look in the future. :cthulhu:

_________________
Image Image

Enough about me, let's talk about my dress.. Dear.
Interesting gossip.


Last edited by Usapon on Fri May 28, 2010 4:15 am, edited 1 time in total.

Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Sailor Moon hentai pictures [hentai content]
PostPosted: Fri May 28, 2010 4:15 am 
Usagi's Rose
Usagi's Rose
User avatar
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
Joined: Sep 13, 2008
Posts: 22209
Location: With my darling Odango Goddess
Gender: male
:love: ______ :love:

_________________
Image
Utena, la fillette revolutionnaire


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Sailor Moon hentai pictures [hentai content]
PostPosted: Fri May 28, 2010 5:53 am 
Aurorae Lunares
Aurorae Lunares
User avatar
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
Joined: Dec 04, 2003
Posts: 1349
Location: Detroit, MI.
Gender: male
Happy Birthday Rose!

Also, great Usagis. I love the expressions on her face. They almost say 'battle pose' to me.

_________________
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Sailor Moon hentai pictures [hentai content]
PostPosted: Fri May 28, 2010 6:01 am 
Usagi's Rose
Usagi's Rose
User avatar
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
Joined: Sep 13, 2008
Posts: 22209
Location: With my darling Odango Goddess
Gender: male
Sub Zippo wrote:
Happy Birthday Rose!

Also, great Usagis. I love the expressions on her face. They almost say 'battle pose' to me.

thanks ^^

*looks at Usa*

*nosebleed*

_________________
Image
Utena, la fillette revolutionnaire


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Sailor Moon hentai pictures [hentai content]
PostPosted: Fri May 28, 2010 6:18 am 
Bitten by Chibiusa 39 months ago
inactive
User avatar
Joined: Apr 19, 2010
Posts: 822
Location: Chained to Jadeite's bed. (willingly)
Gender: female
These should come with a health and safety warning. 'Do not drink while veiwing'. I nearly choked as i got to those last few pics.

As for the edit ones, I think they actually look quite real. Yes, they have faults, but the over all effect is not that bad.

_________________
Image
Signiture by Zimto-chan

Zoisite: Remove that bra; it would look better on me.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Sailor Moon hentai pictures [hentai content]
PostPosted: Fri May 28, 2010 8:39 am 
Columnae Creationis
Columnae Creationis
User avatar
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
Joined: May 07, 2009
Posts: 32285
Gender: male
Usapon wrote:
HAPPY BIRTHDAY, ROSEROSEROSE!!!!
Attachment:
985462.jpg

Attachment:
98765.jpg


May you have a lot of pleasant h-pics to look in the future. :cthulhu:

Happy birthday, Rose! :keke:

And yeah, those look like attack poses - what attacks are they? :D

_________________
 
Image 

Avatar courtesy of ayaka502 (enhanced by Senji-kun)
My J-pop thread


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Sailor Moon hentai pictures [hentai content]
PostPosted: Fri May 28, 2010 11:47 am 
Bitten by Chibiusa 4 months ago
inactive
User avatar
Joined: Feb 23, 2009
Posts: 9366
Location: タンペレ, フィンランド
Gender: female
Muun Daburu Hole Blinding! :o

_________________
Image Image

Enough about me, let's talk about my dress.. Dear.
Interesting gossip.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Sailor Moon hentai pictures [hentai content]
PostPosted: Fri May 28, 2010 2:56 pm 
Usagi's Rose
Usagi's Rose
User avatar
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
Joined: Sep 13, 2008
Posts: 22209
Location: With my darling Odango Goddess
Gender: male
Usapon wrote:
Muun Daburu Hole Blinding! :o

which she uses on me all the time ^^ :blush:

_________________
Image
Utena, la fillette revolutionnaire


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Sailor Moon hentai pictures [hentai content]
PostPosted: Sun May 30, 2010 4:49 am 
Bitten by Chibiusa 3 months ago
inactive
User avatar
Joined: Dec 07, 2009
Posts: 766
Location: Hanging from the ceiling right there. Behind Seiya. :D
Gender: female
What's Nike doing in the hentai thread, you ask? I wanted to share this super gorgeous pic in fanart, but it's a little ecchi, so I thought it fits better here. If it doesn't, admins can move it. :innocent:
http://i948.photobucket.com/albums/ad32 ... by_ura.jpg

_________________
Image
Dance lessons with Seiya- extract 5:
'On the floor. NOW!!'
Haiiii *runs in one direction*
'Get-up, Odango! No excuses!!'
Haiiiii *runs in other direction*
'MAMO-CHAN IS WORTH IT'


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Sailor Moon hentai pictures [hentai content]
PostPosted: Sun May 30, 2010 6:01 am 
Bitten by Chibiusa 11 months ago
inactive
Joined: Apr 07, 2008
Posts: 850
Prince Rose wrote:
Usapon wrote:
Muun Daburu Hole Blinding! :o

which she uses on me all the time ^^ :blush:

As much as I don't like Stars, I have to say that this one is very cute.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Sailor Moon hentai pictures [hentai content]
PostPosted: Sun May 30, 2010 7:18 am 
Bitten by Chibiusa 4 months ago
inactive
User avatar
Joined: Feb 23, 2009
Posts: 9366
Location: タンペレ, フィンランド
Gender: female
Grisznak wrote:
Prince Rose wrote:
Usapon wrote:
Muun Daburu Hole Blinding! :o

which she uses on me all the time ^^ :blush:

As much as I don't like Stars, I have to say that this one is very cute.


Stars?

Nike-chan wrote:
What's Nike doing in the hentai thread, you ask? I wanted to share this super gorgeous pic in fanart, but it's a little ecchi, so I thought it fits better here. If it doesn't, admins can move it. :innocent:
http://i948.photobucket.com/albums/ad32 ... by_ura.jpg


Minako-chan! :love: __ :love:

_________________
Image Image

Enough about me, let's talk about my dress.. Dear.
Interesting gossip.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Sailor Moon hentai pictures [hentai content]
PostPosted: Sun May 30, 2010 3:55 pm 
Usagi's Rose
Usagi's Rose
User avatar
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
Joined: Sep 13, 2008
Posts: 22209
Location: With my darling Odango Goddess
Gender: male
Nike-chan wrote:
What's Nike doing in the hentai thread, you ask? I wanted to share this super gorgeous pic in fanart, but it's a little ecchi, so I thought it fits better here. If it doesn't, admins can move it. :innocent:
http://i948.photobucket.com/albums/ad32 ... by_ura.jpg

Rose likes ^^ :love:

:minako: Yaten, sock it to me!

_________________
Image
Utena, la fillette revolutionnaire


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Sailor Moon hentai pictures [hentai content]
PostPosted: Sun May 30, 2010 4:00 pm 
Columnae Creationis
Columnae Creationis
User avatar
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
Joined: May 07, 2009
Posts: 32285
Gender: male
Usapon wrote:
Grisznak wrote:
Prince Rose wrote:
which she uses on me all the time ^^ :blush:

As much as I don't like Stars, I have to say that this one is very cute.


Stars?

Maybe it's just a mis-quoting - I guess he was referring to Nike-chan's fanart? :wink:

_________________
 
Image 

Avatar courtesy of ayaka502 (enhanced by Senji-kun)
My J-pop thread


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Sailor Moon hentai pictures [hentai content]
PostPosted: Sat Jun 05, 2010 9:34 pm 
Gurges Ater
Gurges Ater
User avatar
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
Joined: Jan 03, 2006
Posts: 9641
Location: Embelyon
Gender: male
Image

Excellent choice for camera angle.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Sailor Moon hentai pictures [hentai content]
PostPosted: Sun Jun 06, 2010 6:27 am 
Bitten by Chibiusa 4 months ago
inactive
User avatar
Joined: Feb 23, 2009
Posts: 9366
Location: タンペレ, フィンランド
Gender: female
Maraviollantes wrote:
Excellent choice for camera angle.


:ohmy: :love: :zoid:
Mako Tree Bump! :o

_________________
Image Image

Enough about me, let's talk about my dress.. Dear.
Interesting gossip.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Sailor Moon hentai pictures [hentai content]
PostPosted: Sun Jun 06, 2010 6:41 am 
Columnae Creationis
Columnae Creationis
User avatar
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
Joined: May 07, 2009
Posts: 32285
Gender: male
Maraviollantes wrote:
Image

Excellent choice for camera angle.

It even has nothing to do w/ camera angles, as it's not like being shot from a low angle - that garage figure simply looks like that from behind. :)

_________________
 
Image 

Avatar courtesy of ayaka502 (enhanced by Senji-kun)
My J-pop thread


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Sailor Moon hentai pictures [hentai content]
PostPosted: Sun Jun 06, 2010 7:25 am 
Bitten by Chibiusa 4 months ago
inactive
User avatar
Joined: Feb 23, 2009
Posts: 9366
Location: タンペレ, フィンランド
Gender: female
Rika-Chicchi wrote:
Maraviollantes wrote:
Image

Excellent choice for camera angle.

It even has nothing to do w/ camera angles, as it's not like being shot from a low angle - that garage figure simply looks like that from behind. :)


Hey, that's true! :shocked:

Rika, did you know that you're my next target to pass in post count? :cthulhu:

_________________
Image Image

Enough about me, let's talk about my dress.. Dear.
Interesting gossip.


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 1229 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 37, 38, 39, 40, 41  Next

All times are UTC


Who is online

Moonies browsing this forum: No registered moonies and 7 guests



Search for:
Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB