Circle BikaBika 2%  2%  [ 2 ]
Urano Mami 2%  2%  [ 2 ]
Cyduster 8%  8%  [ 6 ]
Total votes : 71
 Post subject: Top 10 worst Sailor Moon hentai artists
PostPosted: Thu Jul 22, 2010 10:08 pm 
Gurges Ater
Gurges Ater
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
All thumbnails below are clickable. Names are given without any particular order. Please vote and comment. Also, there are quite a few other worthy candidates, but I was trying to include only better known/prolific ones.

1. Utilizator

The guy knows how to draw (apart from eyes), but hardly ever draws anything but crap worth laughing at for half a minute or so and then throwing in the trash bin (like Sailor Venus poking somebody's penis into Cow's nostril). Completely wasted talent.

2. MMG (aka Gravity Works X)

Back in the day when Japanese ero doujinshi and manga were known only to a tiny handful of Western anime and manga fans, this circle took it upon itself to introduce them to a wider Internet audience. The sorrowful result was the firm stereotype of the mentioned media in the West as a poorly drawn caricature pic of Goku f*** Sailor Moon sideways (optionally: Goku is penetrated by Lara Croft with a dick from behind in his anus), adapted by quite a few future fanartist who had a misfortune of learning about it from works of this illustrious circle.

3. Sirkowski (aka Miss Dynamite, aka Sebastien Frechette)

A few years ago the guy deleted all his old works from his website, Deviantart (this didn't save him from DA banhammer though), and all other websites and online galleries he could reach. Nowadays he prefers to avoid mentioning the fact that in the past he was one of the most prolific Sailor Moon hentai artists. Try to guess why?

4. Publishing House Energya

Not much to say here apart from the fact that all Sailor senshi in his interpretation look like old used filthy and stinky whores you wouldn't touch even with a stick (lest you disturb flocks of flea inhabiting their abundant and unwashed body hair), to say nothing about having any kind of sexual intercourse with.

5. 8 no Ji Club

As if body inflation fetish isn't bad enough by itself, this time it's combined with body flattening fetish. Poorly drawn one.

6. Solar System Development Organization

1. Draw about three generic pictures of a girl with rolled eyes being raped by tentacles;
2. Trace it over 9,000 times to make a few dozens of CG sets and doujinshi;
3. ????
4. Profit!!!

7. Bill K (aka Bill Kropfhauser)

If after more than a decade of drawing fanart you still don't improve and your art still looks like a work of elementary school kid, it's just about time to understand you need to look for a different field to apply your skills and time to.

8. Circle BikaBika

Proof that tracing not always is bad.

9. Urano Mami (aka Trap)

The circle almost everybody can recognize by art - back in 90s it was among the most prolific Sailor Moon doujinshi circles, with their works published in Lunatic Party, Moon Paradise, Colorful Moon, Moon Angel, Pussy Cat anthologies, as well as in countless separate books of their own. All the senshi look like some freaky aliens with small bodies, heavy heads and oddly drawn eyes.

10. Cyduster

A close friend of Solar System Development Organization. Produced over 9,000 separate CG sets recycling about three pics of a generic senshi with rolled eyes raped by tentacles.

Post subject: Re: Top 10 worst Sailor Moon hentai artists
PostPosted: Thu Jul 22, 2010 11:53 pm 
Bitten by Chibiusa 11 months ago
inactive
The Sailor Mercury picture is just plain gross looking. I thought it was scat when I first glanced at it. :sad: The animation in the first picture looks pretty decent. Unfortunately, seeing Sailor Venus snort cocaine of some guy's junk is not what I find appealing.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 23, 2010 12:02 am 
Usagi's Rose
Usagi's Rose
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
for now only 2
bika-bika
and MMG
yuck :dead:

PostPosted: Fri Jul 23, 2010 1:08 am 
Bitten by Chibiusa 37 months ago
inactive
Now I remember why I was afraid of penises until about a year ago. @__@ Most of the ones here are so weirdly drawn. Weirdly enough, the Urano Mami one reminds me of CLAMP's earlier stuff... only, you know, with visible girly parts.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 23, 2010 9:18 am 
Bitten by Chibiusa 34 months ago
inactive
Maybe Utilizator is bored of drawing perfect stuff only, he wants to do something different, weird even. I can respect that P-:
Anyway, I pick Sirkowski for obvious reasons.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 23, 2010 10:40 am 
Bitten by Chibiusa 3 months ago
inactive
BikaBika is bad, but I think MMG wins this thread. ^_^'
Also, I don't think Utilizator is that bad. :P

Enough about me, let's talk about my dress.. Dear.
Interesting gossip.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 23, 2010 2:23 pm 
Gurges Ater
Gurges Ater
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
Usapon wrote:

I willingly admit that he drew at least one good picture: http://sailormoon.biz/displayimage.php?pid=510

Coincidently or not, it's traced from anime screencap.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 23, 2010 4:10 pm 
Usagi's Rose
Usagi's Rose
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
Maraviollantes wrote:
Usapon wrote:

I willingly admit that he drew at least one good picture: http://sailormoon.biz/displayimage.php?pid=510

Coincidently or not, it's traced from anime screencap.

that's why I spared him/her/it

PostPosted: Fri Jul 23, 2010 8:17 pm 
inactive
Wonder why there's no Dmitrys here?
Well, of them are shitty. Bill K's works are sometimes funny at last.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 23, 2010 8:22 pm 
Gurges Ater
Gurges Ater
Grisznak wrote:
Wonder why there's no Dmitrys here?

He appeared not so long ago (compared to all the guys above who were around for 5-10 years or even more), so he has to prove his right to be among the elite as yet. :)

PostPosted: Fri Jul 23, 2010 8:40 pm 
inactive
Ok, at last he knows how to draw...
I'd choose 8 no Ji Club - their works are equally crappy and creepy. Something that should be banned forever.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 24, 2010 8:29 am 
inactive
Only one vote for Bill K? :|

Interesting gossip.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 24, 2010 8:37 am 
inactive
Usapon wrote:
Only one vote for Bill K? :|

His "arts" are rather medicore, but they're not creepy, like Energya or 8 Club. And maybe his not as famous among Sailor Moon fans as the others.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 24, 2010 10:57 pm 
Gurges Ater
Gurges Ater
My own votes go to MMG, Sirkowski, and Publishing House Energya.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 26, 2010 4:33 am 
Luna
Luna
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
I looked at the sample pictures to see which ones stood out as worst than the others, but then I started to get physically ill, so I picked Energya, 8 Club, and Cyduster.

But at the end of the day, they all deserve their place on this list.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 26, 2010 5:54 am 
Bitten by Chibiusa 8 months ago
inactive
She smokin crack off his penis for real? lol I find that disguting/funny just because it reminds me of mina from SMA.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 26, 2010 6:03 am 
Usagi's Rose
Usagi's Rose
sasumiofjp wrote:
She smokin crack off his penis for real? lol I find that disguting/funny just because it reminds me of mina from SMA.

that's what I think every time I see that Mina pic

PostPosted: Mon Jul 26, 2010 6:20 am 
Bitten by Chibiusa 8 months ago
inactive
Dude, I did not know Bill K drew hentai, I like his fanfictions way better, I thought it was funny to see the name I was like Bill K? the fiction writer?

PostPosted: Mon Jul 26, 2010 6:46 am 
Gurges Ater
Gurges Ater
sasumiofjp wrote:
Dude, I did not know Bill K drew hentai, I like his fanfictions way better, I thought it was funny to see the name I was like Bill K? the fiction writer?

You can find complete (probably) collection of his fanart and short comics at http://shackledsenshi.com if you are interested.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 27, 2010 11:24 pm 
Bitten by Chibiusa 4 months ago
inactive
Here's some of my comments on each along with some of each artist's better pics posted to show that they each have their hidden gems:

1. Utilizator
I find their colouring, line art and style to be great. Surely his would be the best quality pics out of this list. They have quite a few good Sailor Moon pics. I agree that it's a shame how absurd some of his pics are but they're never truly unpleasant to look at. So I really wouldn't put them on this list at all. I do, however, hate the way they draw the anus. Often looking like just literally a hole rather than a tight orifice.
ImageImage

2. MMG
I used to hate their pics but then I seemed to have collected all the Sailor Moon hentai there ever was. So, MMG stuff was the only thing I hadn't explored yet. Now and 1600 pics later (with many duplicates), I can say that they're not ALL bad as my folder of about 60 "best of" can attest.
They're probably one of the most prolific hentai studio/artist in history. I still run across their pics of all sorts that I've never seen before. Most of them badly done, half traced and wrongly coloured. I'm sure they've never even watched most of series from which they draw characters of.
ImageImage

3. Sirkowski
Same story as MMG. Didn't like their style, but then got desperate for more Sailor Moon pics. Their more recent style is far better to the time when they drew those old Sailor Moon pics. I wouldn't mind them doing some more Moon stuff nowadays. Also, I saw him at an anime convention once.
ImageImage

4. Energya
They have some descent doujins and I certainly don't mind seeing the Sailor Senshi turned into "used filthy and stinky whores". Except their odd style kind of ruins it half of the time.
ImageImage

5. 8 no Ji Club
Similar to Energya. They have some hot pics and I certainly don't mind seeing the Sailor Senshi tortured in various bizarre ways. Except their odd style ruins it half the time while the tortures are often too bizarre and involve big ugly fat guys.
ImageImage

6. Solar System Development Organization
Now this one I actually like. I love their exaggerated big tits, small waist, big hips, ecstatic expression style. They have some really good tentacle rape doujins (drawn better than their colour pics) where various Sailor Senshi are thoroughly violated while wearing sexy skimpy outfits.
Image Image Click Image to Enlarge Adult Image Hosting

7. Bill K
This one gets my vote. I just don't like how simple, "dirty" or "rough" and "Western" the style is. It's also very "flat" and barely sexual or sexy in any way. The only artist on this list who has nearly no pics that turn me on (except these collaborative ones posted below).
ImageImage

8. Circle BikaBika
This one also has a story similar to MMG where I didn't like their pics at first, but then took another look for lack of new Sailor Moon hentai elsewhere. Although most of their pics are absurd in what they show and how they're drawn, their solid cell colouring can be nice and some of their simpler nude, sex and sexy outfit pics can be good.
Image Image

9. Urano Mami
They have a cute style and some of their colour pics are nice.
Image Image

10. Cyduster
Another one that has some good pics overshadowed by their more bizarre works. They have some good sex and tentacle ones. Their colouring style is good and so is the way they draw nice big full breasts as well as cum too.
Image Image

PostPosted: Wed Jul 28, 2010 6:07 am 
Gurges Ater
Gurges Ater
S2X wrote:
10. Cyduster
Another one that has some good pics overshadowed by their more bizarre works. They have some good sex and tentacle ones. Their colouring style is good and so is the way they draw nice big full breasts as well as cum too.

My main problem with Cyduster and Solar System Development Organization is not oddity or drawing style, but repetitiveness and total lack of creativity. For sure you should see the difference between their tentacles and those of, let's say, Black Dog. When you see one picture of a senshi with her eyes rolled, mouth open with tongue sticking out and a tentacle penetrating her ass, it's not bad as yet. When you see five more pics of the same senshi drawn in almost exactly the same position and the same face expression, you start to wonder if they can draw something else. When you start to flip through some five hundred of their pics and almost all of them feature the same tiny handful of poses and face expressions being recycled again and again, it becomes pretty boring. What is still worse, both of those cicrles can draw only one senshi. Then they just change hair and breasts size - everything else remains the same. They are so lazy that can't draw even different tentacles. If you saw some five years ago a CG set with Haruka being raped by tentacles, you can be sure that their new CG set with Setsuna released yesterday will feature exactly the same tentacles penetrating her under exactly the same angles. Setsuna will roll her eyes in exactly the same direction, too, of course.

As to colouring style and drawing skills, I didn't use it as a criterion for listing any of those, not even Bill K. For sure there are a lot of poorly drawn amateur pics floating online made by other people, way worse (in quality and drawing skills) than those posted above. All artists in the topic know how to draw and how to color, there are no amateurs among them. They all are prolific, talented, professional, and skilled producers of hentai junk, who made a conscious choice to produce what they produced. A close analogy would be trash movies. Many of those are made by talented directors and producers, yet it doesn't change the fact that what they make is, well, trash movies. So those guys above (from my POV) take the same place in Sailor Moon hentai industry as trash movie producers take in general movie industry.

PostPosted: Sun Aug 22, 2010 7:18 pm 
inactive
I admit I confuse Sirkowski with Bill K., despite the bondage fetish, and consider them equally shitty. I think everyone does. I remember that when we opened the "Amateur" album, I was moving all their pics there, without discrimination, and no one objected, l o l. We often argue over the scope of the amateur in pics drawn by completely unknown fanartists, more often than not they're poorly colored, body proportions are off and so on but we never argue about these two which speaks volumes.

Solar System Development is very boring and repetitive, I don't get the rolled eyes, the super-slim torsos and so on. MMG is made of fail, too, too boring to talk about it.

PostPosted: Sun Aug 22, 2010 7:21 pm 
Usagi's Rose
Usagi's Rose
Elizames wrote:
I admit I confuse Sirkowski with Bill K., despite the bondage fetish, and consider them equally shitty. I think everyone does. I remember that when we opened the "Amateur" album, I was moving all their pics there, without discrimination, and no one objected, l o l. We often argue over the scope of the amateur in pics drawn by completely unknown fanartists, more often than not they're poorly colored, body proportions are off and so on but we never argue about these two which speaks volumes.

Solar System Development is very boring and repetitive, I don't get the rolled eyes, the super-slim torsos and so on. MMG is made of fail, too, too boring to talk about it.

welcome back to the forum Eliza :ohmy: =^_^= :love: *hugs* :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie:

PostPosted: Sun Aug 22, 2010 7:27 pm 
inactive
Prince Rose wrote:
welcome back to the forum Eliza :ohmy: =^_^= :love: *hugs* :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie:

Haha, thanks Rose. You're sweet. :D :love:

PostPosted: Sun Aug 22, 2010 7:29 pm 
Usagi's Rose
Usagi's Rose
Elizames wrote:
Prince Rose wrote:

Haha, thanks Rose. You're sweet. :D :love:

yup ^^

PostPosted: Sun Aug 22, 2010 7:31 pm 
Gurges Ater
Gurges Ater
Elizames wrote:
I admit I confuse Sirkowski with Bill K., despite the bondage fetish, and consider them equally shitty.

Sirkowski, at least, should be credited for realizing in the end that his Sailor Moon fanart was crappy.

I have been trying to compose a list of top 10 best hentai artists, but always get stuck at the first three or four entries. By some reason it's difficult to find prolific and long-term ones. Most of them produce only a couple of books or CG sets and disappear into oblivion.

PostPosted: Sun Aug 22, 2010 11:18 pm 
inactive
Maraviollantes wrote:
I have been trying to compose a list of top 10 best hentai artists, but always get stuck at the first three or four entries. By some reason it's difficult to find prolific and long-term ones. Most of them produce only a couple of books or CG sets and disappear into oblivion.

Then how about a thread with everyone's personal ranking?

PostPosted: Mon Aug 23, 2010 3:22 am 
inactive
I have to say that I don't think Utilizator is that bad. ^_^' At least he's not going with something like the others (weird pairings, futas you-know-all-that-stuff) and he can draw.

And I've seen two good pics of him! :o

Interesting gossip.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 23, 2010 6:10 am 
Usagi's Rose
Usagi's Rose
Usapon wrote:
I have to say that I don't think Utilizator is that bad. ^_^' At least he's not going with something like the others (weird pairings, futas you-know-all-that-stuff) and he can draw.

And I've seen two good pics of him! :o

Utilizator doesn't bug me either, I usually find his pics funny/amusing

PostPosted: Mon Aug 23, 2010 12:34 pm 
inactive
I just looked today at the page and have to say that this guy/circle/whoever: http://sailormoon.biz/displayimage.php?pid=10415 beats them all.