Genvid & Dies Gaudii Forums

International Sailor Moon Online Community

* FAQ    * Search   * Login 
* Rss  * Register
It is currently Wed Sep 20, 2017 6:14 pm

All times are UTC

Post subject: Re: I've got social anxiety and no friends - how can I fix this?
PostPosted: Mon Jul 31, 2017 4:51 am 
☽ Crescent Moonie
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
Well... you can imagine the kind of failure a person is if they cant even afford to buy drink. At least accodding to a lot of people.

Which... is me pretry much rn, but yeah I'm still looking around for solutions.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 02, 2017 11:57 pm 
☽ Crescent Moonie
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
well, okay, there are meetups in budapest, but... very few actually. Like, there is one tomorrow, there was one today, and there is one on next monday. They re strictly in the tech and communications fields.

Worse yet I had to miss one because... I worked myself to exhaustion today, and by the rime I came home from gardening I could barely move, thats partly because I couldnt sleep at night, and thats because anxiety+me sleeping and/or fainting in the evening from the exhaustion.

even worse the only person whose presence gives me some relief is up at 3am-7am because of a vacation, and I cant fall asleep to meet her early because I slept from 8pm-10pm.

I just cant seem to break out of this vicious cycle.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 11, 2017 2:15 am 
Luna
Luna
Months of membershipMonths of membershipMonths of membershipMonths of membershipMonths of membershipMonths of membershipMonths of membershipMonths of membershipMonths of membershipMonths of membershipMonths of membership
Okay, would anyone know if I have some kind of disorder if I constantly slur my words and talk too fast? It's getting to the point where, about 90 percent of the time, I have to repeat what I say to everyone I talk to. Even when I talk to myself (weird, I know), my speech is slurred, though not as bad as when I'm talking to others. It's been getting worse over the last few months and I'm really worried. Could it just it just be my social anxiety or is it something more significant? Perhaps it might be autism or Asperger's?

As I mentioned in my first post in the thread, these speech problems are usually not very evident (if at all) when I talk to my twin brother. However, they come back full-force when I talk to anyone else in the family, including my mom and other brother.

Matte Lupin!

PostPosted: Mon Sep 11, 2017 5:23 am 
Stella Nova
Stella Nova
Months of membershipMonths of membershipMonths of membershipMonths of membershipMonths of membershipMonths of membershipMonths of membership
Other: taken :A
^^^i also talk too fast at times.But i think it's because nobody listens to me so i have to shout and talk fast-soon it became a habit of mine

PostPosted: Mon Sep 11, 2017 7:56 pm 
Stella
Stella
Other: Married To NQS!
GTAB wrote:
Okay, would anyone know if I have some kind of disorder if I constantly slur my words and talk too fast? It's getting to the point where, about 90 percent of the time, I have to repeat what I say to everyone I talk to. Even when I talk to myself (weird, I know), my speech is slurred, though not as bad as when I'm talking to others. It's been getting worse over the last few months and I'm really worried. Could it just it just be my social anxiety or is it something more significant? Perhaps it might be autism or Asperger's?

As I mentioned in my first post in the thread, these speech problems are usually not very evident (if at all) when I talk to my twin brother. However, they come back full-force when I talk to anyone else in the family, including my mom and other brother.

could be Asperger's as i have that myself and i do have to repeat myself occasionally not always though XD

PostPosted: Mon Sep 11, 2017 8:00 pm 
Columnae Creationis
Columnae Creationis
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
Maybe you guys should consult a speech therapist/pathologist 1st. lol

Avatar courtesy of ayaka502 (enhanced by Senji-kun)
My J-pop thread

PostPosted: Wed Sep 13, 2017 4:28 am 
Yoshi
Yoshi
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
Could be schizotypal personality disorder?