Genvid & Dies Gaudii Forums

International Sailor Moon Online Community

* FAQ    * Search   * Login 
* Rss  * Register
It is currently Wed Sep 20, 2017 6:14 pm

All times are UTC

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 1780 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 56, 57, 58, 59, 60
 Post subject: Re: The downfall of J-pop?
PostPosted: Sun Sep 10, 2017 11:36 pm 
Columnae Creationis
Columnae Creationis
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
The already all-powerful 2nd team of SNH48 has just formally admitted a new, 8th-generation member today, whose credentials are as follows:

- Started playing the piano at 4.5 y.o.
- Studied classical music at a secondary school affiliated to the state-established/run Central Music Academy.
- Majored in both composing & vocal rendition at the Berklee College of Music in the States, & graduated after completing the four-year course there in just two years, i.e. half of the time.

More info about her, w/ a number of her private pics (click to view them in their original large sizes), on this page of a Japanese fansite:

http://snh48.info/2017/09/12237/

^ Even that Japanese fan running the site queries what she's doing there in the group. XD

Avatar courtesy of ayaka502 (enhanced by Senji-kun)
My J-pop thread

PostPosted: Tue Sep 12, 2017 12:23 am 
Columnae Creationis
Columnae Creationis
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
^ Some additional remarks & corrections on those credentials:

Rika-Chicchi wrote:
- Studied classical music at a secondary school affiliated to the state-established/run Central Music Academy.

Her studies there were focused on vocal rendition.

Quote:
- Majored in both composing & vocal rendition at the Berklee College of Music in the States, & graduated after completing the four-year course there in just two years, i.e. half of the time.

Her double majors there were jazz music composing & modern music production.

It's according to her profile on her blog, screencapped in this article posted on that Japanese fansite today:

http://snh48.info/2017/09/12242/

^ BTW, her current hairstyle looks like Hotaru's. :)

[EDIT]
A pic of the group ace of SNH48 shot on the set of a historical production, posted by herself tonight:

http://wx2.sinaimg.cn/large/dab20f8dly1 ... 34vqvc.jpg

^ She dubs that hairstyle as "Mickey head." XD

My J-pop thread

PostPosted: Wed Sep 13, 2017 10:37 pm 
Columnae Creationis
Columnae Creationis
[Re: The former part of the preceding post] And according to her profile on their official site, her specialties include composing of jazz music, production of pop music, opera singing, English language, piano, copywriting, sax, & viola, & she has an English name Julie - I think they could totally hire her as a (senior) staff, if not even a trainee exec, but guess she'd like to get the feel of working as an idol 1st. lol

Like what I've mentioned here in the past, there're some "over-qualified" group members from their later generations. :)

My J-pop thread

PostPosted: Thu Sep 14, 2017 7:09 pm 
Columnae Creationis
Columnae Creationis
Rika-Chicchi wrote:
A pic of the group ace of SNH48 shot on the set of a historical production, posted by herself tonight:

http://wx2.sinaimg.cn/large/dab20f8dly1 ... 34vqvc.jpg

^ She dubs that hairstyle as "Mickey head." XD

The 2nd trailer of a latest drama set in present day & starring her - it's rare to see her doing dramas/movies set in present day:

[EDIT 1]
The soundtrack of BEJ48's current latest single, released today:

[EDIT 2]
^ Another nice one, of a number in GNZ48's current latest autumn EP, rendered by their 2nd team & released yesterday:

My J-pop thread

PostPosted: Thu Sep 14, 2017 9:35 pm 
Columnae Creationis
Columnae Creationis
Rika-Chicchi wrote:
And according to her profile on their official site, her specialties include composing of jazz music, production of pop music, opera singing, English language, piano, copywriting, sax, & viola, & she has an English name Julie - I think they could totally hire her as a (senior) staff, if not even a trainee exec, but guess she'd like to get the feel of working as an idol 1st. lol

Like what I've mentioned here in the past, there're some "over-qualified" group members from their later generations. :)

Ah, here's her profile page of that site:

http://www.snh48.com/member_details.html?sid=10179

My J-pop thread

PostPosted: Fri Sep 15, 2017 10:20 pm 
Columnae Creationis
Columnae Creationis
A number in a new stage of GNZ48's 3rd team performed during their debut performance of that stage today:

[EDIT]
[Re: The preceding post] A Japanese fansite has dug up some materials from her past & found that she can conduct a big band, too, :oh: among others - here's a brief article on that, w/ a couple of YouTube clips (the latter one shows her conducting a big band), posted there today:

http://snh48.info/2017/09/12312/

^ It also mentions that her English given name used while studying in the States was Cyclone (what a name! :ohmy: ), instead of Julie, her current one stated in her profile on their official site.

My J-pop thread

PostPosted: Sat Sep 16, 2017 9:34 pm 
Columnae Creationis
Columnae Creationis
Rika-Chicchi wrote:
Rika-Chicchi wrote:
A C-pop number of a Taiwanese diva & then a famous single of SKE48 covered by a member of GNZ48's 3rd team (w/ several teammates for the former song) at the team's theater performance tonight - the Chinese lyrics of the latter song is written by herself, & that MV featuring herself & being shown while she was rendering it is also produced by herself: :cool:

The whole MV itself:

She's been formally appointed as the captain of the team during a theater performance of the team today (the deputy captain of the team was also appointed at the same time - both positions have long been vacant ever since the forming of the team). :)

My J-pop thread

PostPosted: Mon Sep 18, 2017 12:07 am 
Columnae Creationis
Columnae Creationis
A prominent member of SHY48's 1st team chose to don an ancient costume, complete w/ a make-up being chic back then, in the team's phototaking & album signing event today:

https://wx3.sinaimg.cn/large/006yUouDly ... 2ai7wj.jpg

^ She looks just like an ancient woman having come thru a time tunnel to the present day. :cool:

A hot gif from a theater performance of SNH48's 1st team today, in which a boyish looking 2nd-generation member (albeit briefly lol ) gets a feel of the butt of a 1st-generation one, who's the top vocalist of the team as well as a talented graphic artist/designer, w/ a full, sexy body too :cool: (the woman in her mid-20s is also the oldest member of the team as well as the entire group, & among all the SNHG groups too):

https://wx1.sinaimg.cn/large/dab1e49bly ... 0eme87.gif

[EDIT]
^ Ah, that gif, taken from a live broadcast of that theater performance, was posted by that boyish member after that - to boast her success in groping the older member (h/e brief it was)? XD And as a bonus, here's another one, posted by her HAWT partner:

http://wx1.sinaimg.cn/large/b5d6e209gy1 ... 0emkjt.gif

My J-pop thread

PostPosted: Mon Sep 18, 2017 9:36 pm 
Columnae Creationis
Columnae Creationis
^ Apparently she's got a harem w/i the team: :o

^ That young schoolgirl, who's a newbie member in the team, being included is a bit objectionable, tho. XD

[EDIT 1]
The 1st, approx.-12-min. instalment of a documentary on the SNHG General Election final results announcement concert held earlier, produced by a major Korean production company, wholly narrated in English, & released on that company's official YouTube channel yesterday - highly recommended:

To be fair, the content of the documentary can't be said to be entirely neutral, as that company has already been partially acquired by the management company of SNHG, :P but it's still pretty informative &, most importantly, can give you a 1st-hand, on-the-ground authentic feel of the event. :)

[EDIT 2]
^ Ah, besides the concert itself, the documentary will also cover the large-scale, SNHG-wide vote-thanking event on the next couple of days of the concert in its later instalments.

My J-pop thread

PostPosted: Tue Sep 19, 2017 11:19 pm 
Columnae Creationis
Columnae Creationis
The 3rd team of SNH48 is currently in deep, multiple troubles/crises, which's also caused the group's official blogger(s) to post much fewer entries in the past couple of days or so, since they're busy in combing the tons of responses on the net. I don't feel like detailing those troubles here, nor have I got the time to do so anyway, so for those who'd like to know about it & can read Japanese/Chinese, here's an article detailing it & posted on a Japanese fansite today:

http://snh48.info/2017/09/12363/

I feel sad for the team's captain & only recently appointed deputy captain (even the latter has got a trouble of her own at present!) :( - hope the team under their leadership will eventually overcome it & climb out from the pit. *sigh*

My J-pop thread

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 1780 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 56, 57, 58, 59, 60