Genvid & Dies Gaudii Forums

International Sailor Moon Online Community

* FAQ    * Search   * Login 
* Rss  * Register
It is currently Wed Jul 26, 2017 10:41 am

All times are UTC

Post subject: Re: Beat-em-up games besides SM and SMR?
PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2012 11:47 am 
Bitten by Chibiusa 11 months ago
inactive
DarcUran wrote:
Corrected ;) . Onibandana now works :cool: . It also set up another control and removed the excess - the screenshots. Everything else was looking, so the rest on the conscience of the Mrgrill247. ;)

http://narod.ru/disk/57431040001.543e15 ... 2.rar.html

link says 404

PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2012 12:18 pm 
Stella Nova
Stella Nova
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
liamx2000 wrote:
link says 404

I got that message earlier when I right click on the link and chose open in new tab. So I tried just double clicking the link and it worked. But I have no idea what I downloaded. It was in Russian and required something for you to install.

Last edited by rgveda99 on Mon Jul 23, 2012 12:41 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2012 12:27 pm 
inactive
Maetch wrote:
boromonokli wrote:
Guys anyone got some heads up for the Sailor V game? Because at the first level it looks like I can only use my attack one and it's combinations: running and jumping kick. so my only options are running like a madman hoping that my enemies will align themselves along a line. Also I know that the chain and the boomerang.

My attacks 2-4 aren't working, no idea what to do against the pistol wielders.

I've played through the game, and it's very cheap. Oftentimes, the only way I can actually win is to spam the life-draining special attack since all my other attacks get cut off. Plus, V has horrid punching range (Katarina's club offers safer reach) and the throw attack is useless since the enemy gets tossed too high for it to do any good in controlling crowds.

that game is just cheap and rigged I tried to enjoy it so many times but I cant , my attacks always get cut off , I get thrown even if im not 100% near the enemy, sailor v has no range , too many bad guys on the screen at once , you cant even touch the 1st boss , I lost almost all my lives just on stage 1 ! :eek:

PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2012 2:13 pm 
Bitten by Chibiusa 58 months ago
inactive
liamx2000 Double click on it and enter the check number on the scoreboard after the injection of the file will go.
Strangely, injection should come with the "Narod" Yandex :confused: .

Quote:
that game is just cheap and rigged I tried to enjoy it so many times but I cant , my attacks always get cut off , I get thrown even if im not 100% near the enemy, sailor v has no range , too many bad guys on the screen at once , you cant even touch the 1st boss , I lost almost all my lives just on stage 1 !

I say the game unbalanced difficulty. And she is not in favor of the game :confused: . Play in my first mod, it is easier, unless of course you do not mind wrestling with the Sailormoon Winnie the Poohs and Piglets. ;)

PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2012 6:33 pm 
inactive
DarcUran wrote:
liamx2000 Double click on it and enter the check number on the scoreboard after the injection of the file will go.
Strangely, injection should come with the "Narod" Yandex :confused: .

Quote:
that game is just cheap and rigged I tried to enjoy it so many times but I cant , my attacks always get cut off , I get thrown even if im not 100% near the enemy, sailor v has no range , too many bad guys on the screen at once , you cant even touch the 1st boss , I lost almost all my lives just on stage 1 !

I say the game unbalanced difficulty. And she is not in favor of the game :confused: . Play in my first mod, it is easier, unless of course you do not mind wrestling with the Sailormoon Winnie the Poohs and Piglets. ;)

it worked ! and the game is amazing fun I hope it gets completed one day I also played sailor moon winnie the pooh Its a very cool fun wacky game thats for sure :happy:

PostPosted: Fri Jul 27, 2012 10:13 pm 
Bitten by Chibiusa 22 months ago
inactive
Version 2 has been uploaded with SailorMercury @ lavalit. Wharf stage is wip the black door isnot in this version.If someone can download it and upload it here, that would be great.

Attachments:
Looter.png
Looter.png [ 30.48 KiB | Viewed 1162 times ]

PostPosted: Sun Jul 16, 2017 4:29 am 
Stella Nova
Stella Nova
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
So far not much info.

http://www.chronocrash.com/forum/index.php?topic=2834.0

http://cavernofcreativity.com/Atlas/Thr ... on-Crystal

PostPosted: Sun Jul 16, 2017 9:28 am 
Luna Crescens
Luna Crescens
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
As I know Esn is amazing spriter and good coder :happy:
It's a pity he use as base not arcade sprites... Nevertheless it will be interesting to see a result :mischief: