Sailor Moon Forum

International Sailor Moon Online Community

* FAQ    * Search   * Login 
* Rss  * Register
It is currently Wed Nov 22, 2017 2:25 pm

All times are UTC




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 242 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Who would you vote for?
Neo Queen Serenity 57%  57%  [ 16 ]
Lord Mala 21%  21%  [ 6 ]
Other 21%  21%  [ 6 ]
Total votes : 28
Author Message
 Post subject: Re: I think I should be in charge of Crystal Tokyo....
PostPosted: Tue Sep 12, 2017 4:57 am 
Aurorae Lunares
Aurorae Lunares
User avatar
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
Joined: Apr 17, 2007
Posts: 1668
Gender: male
Other: Dark Lord
Now I know there are tensions going on with the Dead Moon Circus but I am great negotiator, believe me.

I can be highly trusted with the Silver Crystal. I know not to start a war. I am the last person to start a war that you will ever see.

I will be the most devout ruler of Earth you will ever see. Unlike Usagi, I will not spend most of my time doing leisure.

So, the other day. Some people were wanting to have a rally in honor of me and then some counter protesters came in. A fight broke out many people were carrying some offensive signs saying:
Usagi = Love
**** Lord Mala!
Love Mala's hate!

Hell, one guy put a picture of me with the Black Moon symbol, the inverted Moon all over the background. This does not represent who I am as I have no ties to the Black Moon or Nemesis, just like I have no ties to the Dark Kingdom. I have no idea who started the fights at this rally but whoever it was, I will look into it. I do not even know why they would even get into a fight in the first place.

_________________
Image
Credit to Prince Rose for adding the borderline to the sig.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: I think I should be in charge of Crystal Tokyo....
PostPosted: Tue Sep 12, 2017 5:53 pm 
Columnae Creationis
Columnae Creationis
User avatar
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
Joined: May 07, 2009
Posts: 37665
Gender: Male
Just keep going, as your votes are still lagging far behind NQS'. lol

_________________
 
Image

Avatar courtesy of ayaka502 (enhanced by Senji-kun)
My J-pop corner


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: I think I should be in charge of Crystal Tokyo....
PostPosted: Tue Sep 12, 2017 8:57 pm 
Luna
Luna
User avatar
Years of membership
Joined: Dec 11, 2015
Posts: 690
Lord Mala wrote:
Now I know there are tensions going on with the Dead Moon Circus but I am great negotiator, believe me.

That's necromancy.
Lord Mala wrote:
I can be highly trusted with the Silver Crystal. I know not to start a war. I am the last person to start a war that you will ever see.

Obviously, because you have no such power, and never will.
Lord Mala wrote:
I will be the most devout ruler of Earth you will ever see. Unlike Usagi, I will not spend most of my time doing leisure.

I know you Unicornicopians are a bit strange, but what you call "leisure" we call "having a life".
Lord Mala wrote:
So, the other day. Some people were wanting to have a rally in honor of me and then some counter protesters came in. A fight broke out many people were carrying some offensive signs saying:
Usagi = Love
**** Lord Mala!
Love Mala's hate!

Hell, one guy put a picture of me with the Black Moon symbol, the inverted Moon all over the background. This does not represent who I am as I have no ties to the Black Moon or Nemesis, just like I have no ties to the Dark Kingdom. I have no idea who started the fights at this rally but whoever it was, I will look into it. I do not even know why they would even get into a fight in the first place.

Clarification: the "fight" was one of Mala's supporters throwing a can at the cops that had taken place between the rally and the protesters and the cops doing what cops do in that case. Good thing it was Japanese cops, those won't use guns even when attacked with molotov cocktails...

_________________
Insane fanwriter with a fixation for the Angel of Death. You can find my stories here


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: I think I should be in charge of Crystal Tokyo....
PostPosted: Mon Sep 18, 2017 12:35 am 
Aurorae Lunares
Aurorae Lunares
User avatar
Years of membershipYears of membership
Joined: Oct 31, 2015
Posts: 1807
But what about Usagi's rival Rei's plan to establish spiritual healing for all if she becomes queen? She's much more anti establishment than you and Rei isn't a bigot.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: I think I should be in charge of Crystal Tokyo....
PostPosted: Mon Sep 18, 2017 7:10 pm 
Columnae Creationis
Columnae Creationis
User avatar
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
Joined: May 07, 2009
Posts: 37665
Gender: Male
Neon Genesis wrote:
But what about Usagi's rival Rei's plan to establish spiritual healing for all if she becomes queen? She's much more anti establishment than you and Rei isn't a bigot.

I'd like to see that - she could establish a Shintoist theocracy in Crystal Tokyo & become its god empress, which sounds pretty cool. :cool:

_________________
 
Image

Avatar courtesy of ayaka502 (enhanced by Senji-kun)
My J-pop corner


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: I think I should be in charge of Crystal Tokyo....
PostPosted: Mon Sep 18, 2017 9:31 pm 
Luna
Luna
User avatar
Years of membership
Joined: Dec 11, 2015
Posts: 690
Neon Genesis wrote:
But what about Usagi's rival Rei's plan to establish spiritual healing for all if she becomes queen? She's much more anti establishment than you and Rei isn't a bigot.

That's a baseless rumor. Trust me, Her Majesty has her wrapped around her finger-and you don't want to know how.

_________________
Insane fanwriter with a fixation for the Angel of Death. You can find my stories here


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: I think I should be in charge of Crystal Tokyo....
PostPosted: Sun Sep 24, 2017 6:29 pm 
Aurorae Lunares
Aurorae Lunares
User avatar
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
Joined: Apr 17, 2007
Posts: 1668
Gender: male
Other: Dark Lord
So I got a little thing to complain about. We have this so called "super star" volleyball player, who is good friends with Minako. Now I saw what he was doing and he wanted to lead a march that made some people wanting to insult the Lord Mala campaign. All I need to say is to get that son of a ☹ off the arena. He needs to be fired from Volleyball! He's FIRED!

I mean, I am having a rally for my dear friend, Aluminium Siren to help run for our Senate and this is what I have to say.

But I will admit, I just love how my crowd is chanting "MA-LA, MA-LA, MA-LA!" I mean, this is great! It is so good to have rally here right in the Crystal Palace district. I can tell you, that palace will be MINE one day!

And to address our worldwide threat of the Dead Moon Circus. We all know that what is their leader's name. Uhh, Meteor Lady or whatever her name is, to know that we can launch fire and fury at the Dead Moon that there won't be a Dead Moon.

_________________
Image
Credit to Prince Rose for adding the borderline to the sig.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: I think I should be in charge of Crystal Tokyo....
PostPosted: Sun Sep 24, 2017 6:35 pm 
Columnae Creationis
Columnae Creationis
User avatar
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
Joined: May 07, 2009
Posts: 37665
Gender: Male
Lord Mala wrote:
And to address our worldwide threat of the Dead Moon Circus. We all know that what is their leader's name. Uhh, Meteor Lady or whatever her name is, to know that we can launch fire and fury at the Dead Moon that there won't be a Dead Moon.

Rocket Lady? :)

_________________
 
Image

Avatar courtesy of ayaka502 (enhanced by Senji-kun)
My J-pop corner


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: I think I should be in charge of Crystal Tokyo....
PostPosted: Sun Sep 24, 2017 9:27 pm 
Luna
Luna
User avatar
Years of membership
Joined: Dec 11, 2015
Posts: 690
Lord Mala wrote:
So I got a little thing to complain about. We have this so called "super star" volleyball player, who is good friends with Minako. Now I saw what he was doing and he wanted to lead a march that made some people wanting to insult the Lord Mala campaign. All I need to say is to get that son of a ☹ off the arena. He needs to be fired from Volleyball! He's FIRED!

Good thing you have no authority for that. Good for you, for the abuse of authority would get you arrested...
Lord Mala wrote:
I mean, I am having a rally for my dear friend, Aluminium Siren to help run for our Senate and this is what I have to say.

The real Aluminum Siren called, says to toss the imitator in the thrash.
Lord Mala wrote:
But I will admit, I just love how my crowd is chanting "MA-LA, MA-LA, MA-LA!"

Twenty parrots are not a crowd.
Lord Mala wrote:
I mean, this is great! It is so good to have rally here right in the Crystal Palace district. I can tell you, that palace will be MINE one day!

Yours to clean, if you get hired as a janitor. They make no discrimination against aliens. Against criminals, on the other hand...
Lord Mala wrote:
And to address our worldwide threat of the Dead Moon Circus. We all know that what is their leader's name. Uhh, Meteor Lady or whatever her name is, to know that we can launch fire and fury at the Dead Moon that there won't be a Dead Moon.

Nehellenia (that's her name) is no threat due her having been obliterated years ago.

_________________
Insane fanwriter with a fixation for the Angel of Death. You can find my stories here


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: I think I should be in charge of Crystal Tokyo....
PostPosted: Sat Sep 30, 2017 7:29 am 
Luna Nova
Luna Nova
Months of membershipMonths of membership
Joined: Sep 16, 2017
Posts: 96
愛と正義の
Attachment:
1ai_to_seigi_no.jpg
1ai_to_seigi_no.jpg [ 42.24 KiB | Viewed 1185 times ]

_________________
Sailor Moon Games Archive | Moonlight Serenity | M-Ch - Anonymous Imageboard | Miskatonic Valley
Mooniecode (1.14.20) SM:5 F:sMo++In+Sa1/2Tx1/2:pF D:aHa>-1/2 X:a226jp+|226xxs+:m38xm O:?d-:?c-:?s?:?o?:a-:h+:?x?


Last edited by Gunslinger on Sat Sep 30, 2017 7:38 am, edited 1 time in total.

Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: I think I should be in charge of Crystal Tokyo....
PostPosted: Sat Sep 30, 2017 7:30 am 
Luna Nova
Luna Nova
Months of membershipMonths of membership
Joined: Sep 16, 2017
Posts: 96
セーラー服美少女戦士、
Attachment:
2sailor_fuku_bishoujo_senshi.jpg
2sailor_fuku_bishoujo_senshi.jpg [ 37.44 KiB | Viewed 1180 times ]

_________________
Sailor Moon Games Archive | Moonlight Serenity | M-Ch - Anonymous Imageboard | Miskatonic Valley
Mooniecode (1.14.20) SM:5 F:sMo++In+Sa1/2Tx1/2:pF D:aHa>-1/2 X:a226jp+|226xxs+:m38xm O:?d-:?c-:?s?:?o?:a-:h+:?x?


Last edited by Gunslinger on Sat Sep 30, 2017 7:38 am, edited 1 time in total.

Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: I think I should be in charge of Crystal Tokyo....
PostPosted: Sat Sep 30, 2017 7:32 am 
Luna Nova
Luna Nova
Months of membershipMonths of membership
Joined: Sep 16, 2017
Posts: 96
セーラームーン!
Attachment:
3sailor_moon.jpg
3sailor_moon.jpg [ 63.03 KiB | Viewed 1177 times ]

_________________
Sailor Moon Games Archive | Moonlight Serenity | M-Ch - Anonymous Imageboard | Miskatonic Valley
Mooniecode (1.14.20) SM:5 F:sMo++In+Sa1/2Tx1/2:pF D:aHa>-1/2 X:a226jp+|226xxs+:m38xm O:?d-:?c-:?s?:?o?:a-:h+:?x?


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: I think I should be in charge of Crystal Tokyo....
PostPosted: Sat Sep 30, 2017 7:34 am 
Luna Nova
Luna Nova
Months of membershipMonths of membership
Joined: Sep 16, 2017
Posts: 96
月にかわって、
Attachment:
4tsukini_kawatte.jpg
4tsukini_kawatte.jpg [ 62.25 KiB | Viewed 1174 times ]

_________________
Sailor Moon Games Archive | Moonlight Serenity | M-Ch - Anonymous Imageboard | Miskatonic Valley
Mooniecode (1.14.20) SM:5 F:sMo++In+Sa1/2Tx1/2:pF D:aHa>-1/2 X:a226jp+|226xxs+:m38xm O:?d-:?c-:?s?:?o?:a-:h+:?x?


Last edited by Gunslinger on Sat Sep 30, 2017 7:38 am, edited 1 time in total.

Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: I think I should be in charge of Crystal Tokyo....
PostPosted: Sat Sep 30, 2017 7:36 am 
Luna Nova
Luna Nova
Months of membershipMonths of membership
Joined: Sep 16, 2017
Posts: 96
おしおきよ!
Attachment:
5oshiokiyo.jpg
5oshiokiyo.jpg [ 62.12 KiB | Viewed 1169 times ]

_________________
Sailor Moon Games Archive | Moonlight Serenity | M-Ch - Anonymous Imageboard | Miskatonic Valley
Mooniecode (1.14.20) SM:5 F:sMo++In+Sa1/2Tx1/2:pF D:aHa>-1/2 X:a226jp+|226xxs+:m38xm O:?d-:?c-:?s?:?o?:a-:h+:?x?


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: I think I should be in charge of Crystal Tokyo....
PostPosted: Sat Sep 30, 2017 6:39 pm 
Columnae Creationis
Columnae Creationis
User avatar
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
Joined: May 07, 2009
Posts: 37665
Gender: Male
^ What's your point? :?

_________________
 
Image

Avatar courtesy of ayaka502 (enhanced by Senji-kun)
My J-pop corner


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: I think I should be in charge of Crystal Tokyo....
PostPosted: Sat Sep 30, 2017 8:54 pm 
Aurorae Lunares
Aurorae Lunares
User avatar
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
Joined: Apr 17, 2007
Posts: 1668
Gender: male
Other: Dark Lord
So you see that girl over there yelling and screaming? You know, the one in the odangos? Yes, that is Usagi aka Neo Queen Serenity who is running, and ruining Earth and she finally decided to come to one of my rallies and start something. Ah I love the old days, you know what they used to do to people like her when they would disrupt in a place like this? They would be carried out in a stretcher folks!


We see this girl hollering and hollering and some people are just giving her big high 5's. Like to punch her in the face!

So we are going to build a barrier all around Earth and it is a beautiful barrier, believe me. No body can build a better barrier than Lord Mala. I will build a great barrier, believe me.

Now, look at the problem folks. We see that when we have big problems, both Serenity aka Crooked Usagi and Endymion play "sick" to get out of things. Now don't you want somebody who would do a better job? I mean come on people.

Lord Mala-Dr. Tomoe 2017!
Make Earth Great Again!

_________________
Image
Credit to Prince Rose for adding the borderline to the sig.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: I think I should be in charge of Crystal Tokyo....
PostPosted: Sat Sep 30, 2017 9:23 pm 
Luna
Luna
User avatar
Years of membership
Joined: Dec 11, 2015
Posts: 690
Lord Mala wrote:
So you see that girl over there yelling and screaming? You know, the one in the odangos? Yes, that is Usagi aka Neo Queen Serenity who is running, and ruining Earth and she finally decided to come to one of my rallies and start something.

That's actually a cosplayer. You notice from the ringlets-or lack thereof.
Lord Mala wrote:
Ah I love the old days, you know what they used to do to people like her when they would disrupt in a place like this? They would be carried out in a stretcher folks!

Everyone, a stretcher for Mala!
Lord Mala wrote:
We see this girl hollering and hollering and some people are just giving her big high 5's. Like to punch her in the face!

And tear gas and cuff follows for the puncher.
Lord Mala wrote:
So we are going to build a barrier all around Earth and it is a beautiful barrier, believe me. No body can build a better barrier than Lord Mala. I will build a great barrier, believe me.

Aside the fact it would be useless and we proved it with the capture of Unicornicopia, you Unicornicopians have a horrible track record with that.
Lord Mala wrote:
Now, look at the problem folks. We see that when we have big problems, both Serenity aka Crooked Usagi and Endymion play "sick" to get out of things. Now don't you want somebody who would do a better job? I mean come on people.

How do you top coming back to life to defeat an alien invasion, exactly?

_________________
Insane fanwriter with a fixation for the Angel of Death. You can find my stories here


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: I think I should be in charge of Crystal Tokyo....
PostPosted: Sun Oct 01, 2017 6:47 am 
Luna Nova
Luna Nova
Months of membershipMonths of membership
Joined: Sep 16, 2017
Posts: 96
Rika-Chicchi wrote:
^ What's your point? :?

My point is that the OP requires some punishment in the name of the Moon.

_________________
Sailor Moon Games Archive | Moonlight Serenity | M-Ch - Anonymous Imageboard | Miskatonic Valley
Mooniecode (1.14.20) SM:5 F:sMo++In+Sa1/2Tx1/2:pF D:aHa>-1/2 X:a226jp+|226xxs+:m38xm O:?d-:?c-:?s?:?o?:a-:h+:?x?


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: I think I should be in charge of Crystal Tokyo....
PostPosted: Sun Oct 01, 2017 6:52 am 
Luna Nova
Luna Nova
Months of membershipMonths of membership
Joined: Sep 16, 2017
Posts: 96
Quote:
I think I should be in charge of Crystal Tokyo....

I think you should be in charge of parasha.

_________________
Sailor Moon Games Archive | Moonlight Serenity | M-Ch - Anonymous Imageboard | Miskatonic Valley
Mooniecode (1.14.20) SM:5 F:sMo++In+Sa1/2Tx1/2:pF D:aHa>-1/2 X:a226jp+|226xxs+:m38xm O:?d-:?c-:?s?:?o?:a-:h+:?x?


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: I think I should be in charge of Crystal Tokyo....
PostPosted: Sun Oct 01, 2017 7:33 pm 
Columnae Creationis
Columnae Creationis
User avatar
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
Joined: May 07, 2009
Posts: 37665
Gender: Male
Gunslinger wrote:
Rika-Chicchi wrote:
^ What's your point? :?

My point is that the OP requires some punishment in the name of the Moon.

What if he were purified by her? :ohmy:

_________________
 
Image

Avatar courtesy of ayaka502 (enhanced by Senji-kun)
My J-pop corner


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: I think I should be in charge of Crystal Tokyo....
PostPosted: Sun Oct 01, 2017 7:49 pm 
Luna
Luna
User avatar
Years of membership
Joined: Dec 11, 2015
Posts: 690
Gunslinger wrote:
My point is that the OP requires some punishment in the name of the Moon.

Please let us of Her Majesty's police forces deal with him the moment he slips. Don't feed the troll.
Rika-Chicchi wrote:
What if he were purified by her? :ohmy:

Doesn't quite work like that. It's no brainwashing.

_________________
Insane fanwriter with a fixation for the Angel of Death. You can find my stories here


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: I think I should be in charge of Crystal Tokyo....
PostPosted: Sun Oct 01, 2017 8:12 pm 
Columnae Creationis
Columnae Creationis
User avatar
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
Joined: May 07, 2009
Posts: 37665
Gender: Male
lord Martiya wrote:
Rika-Chicchi wrote:
What if he were purified by her? :ohmy:

Doesn't quite work like that. It's no brainwashing.

Yeah, but here I just meant brainwashing him. lol

_________________
 
Image

Avatar courtesy of ayaka502 (enhanced by Senji-kun)
My J-pop corner


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: I think I should be in charge of Crystal Tokyo....
PostPosted: Wed Oct 11, 2017 10:48 pm 
Aurorae Lunares
Aurorae Lunares
User avatar
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
Joined: Apr 17, 2007
Posts: 1668
Gender: male
Other: Dark Lord
So I see that Liddle Hotaru has been making false stories about me. Saying that I am a very unstable person. She's all just part of the fake news media trying to make Crooked Usagi look great. Her and Lying Minako both have much to answer. And then you got Ami, who just called me a moron. Well I say this to Ami. I challenge her to a battle of the highest IQ and nobody has an IQ that's as great at mine, believe me.

_________________
Image
Credit to Prince Rose for adding the borderline to the sig.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: I think I should be in charge of Crystal Tokyo....
PostPosted: Wed Oct 11, 2017 11:09 pm 
Columnae Creationis
Columnae Creationis
User avatar
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
Joined: May 07, 2009
Posts: 37665
Gender: Male
Lord Mala wrote:
And then you got Ami, who just called me a moron.

Will you fire her? :quagmire:

_________________
 
Image

Avatar courtesy of ayaka502 (enhanced by Senji-kun)
My J-pop corner


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: I think I should be in charge of Crystal Tokyo....
PostPosted: Thu Oct 12, 2017 8:56 pm 
Luna
Luna
User avatar
Years of membership
Joined: Dec 11, 2015
Posts: 690
Lord Mala wrote:
So I see that Liddle Hotaru has been making false stories about me.

She's praising you?! Strange.
Lord Mala wrote:
Saying that I am a very unstable person.

The psychiatrists agree.
Lord Mala wrote:
She's all just part of the fake news media trying to make Crooked Usagi look great.

So she's telling the truth.
Lord Mala wrote:
And then you got Ami, who just called me a moron. Well I say this to Ami. I challenge her to a battle of the highest IQ and nobody has an IQ that's as great at mine, believe me.

Remember, negative IQ are lower than positive ones.

_________________
Insane fanwriter with a fixation for the Angel of Death. You can find my stories here


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: I think I should be in charge of Crystal Tokyo....
PostPosted: Sat Oct 21, 2017 1:07 am 
Aurorae Lunares
Aurorae Lunares
User avatar
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
Joined: Apr 17, 2007
Posts: 1668
Gender: male
Other: Dark Lord
So I got some big news, and believe me it is real big news. So big that those who currently support Usagi will go to support me straight away. My news is, that Usagi was not born on Earth, but on the Moon. The Moon is not even a planet, I don't know why they all think she's legit. She needs to show her birth certificate to prove she was on Earth and it must be real birth certificate, not a fake.

Now I know that I'm really ahead, but this news will help me not only win, I will win by a landslide, believe me.

And we all know that Mars is going to pay for the barrier. We will build a gorgeous, fantastic, strong barrier and Mars will be paying for it, mark my words.

And who made such a fake dossier on me saying that I have ties to the Dark Kingdom? Did the Dark Kingdom do this? Did Minako do this? I know something is up.

_________________
Image
Credit to Prince Rose for adding the borderline to the sig.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: I think I should be in charge of Crystal Tokyo....
PostPosted: Sat Oct 21, 2017 2:58 pm 
Nebula
Nebula
User avatar
Months of membershipMonths of membershipMonths of membershipMonths of membershipMonths of membershipMonths of membershipMonths of membershipMonths of membershipMonths of membershipMonths of membership
Joined: Jan 21, 2017
Posts: 7100
Location: Behind you!
Gender: female
Other: taken :A
Lord Mala wrote:
So I got some big news, and believe me it is real big news.


when i read this part,I thought you decided to retire from being in charge of Crystal tokyo.Lol :D

_________________
Image
let me occupy your mind,as you do mine


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: I think I should be in charge of Crystal Tokyo....
PostPosted: Sat Oct 21, 2017 9:47 pm 
Luna
Luna
User avatar
Years of membership
Joined: Dec 11, 2015
Posts: 690
Lord Mala wrote:
So I got some big news, and believe me it is real big news.

Translation: it's completely inconsequential.
Lord Mala wrote:
So big that those who currently support Usagi will go to support me straight away.

Bum!
Lord Mala wrote:
My news is, that Usagi was not born on Earth, but on the Moon.

There's a birth certificate and extensive records that say you're lying.
Lord Mala wrote:
The Moon is not even a planet

Actually, it is, and forms a double planet system with Earth.
Lord Mala wrote:
She needs to show her birth certificate to prove she was on Earth and it must be real birth certificate, not a fake.

Already seen.
Lord Mala wrote:
Now I know that I'm really ahead, but this news will help me not only win, I will win by a landslide, believe me.

There's no election, and you're less popular than Flintheart Glomgold.
Lord Mala wrote:
And we all know that Mars is going to pay for the barrier. We will build a gorgeous, fantastic, strong barrier and Mars will be paying for it, mark my words.

The Martians have called, they say to try and force them.
Lord Mala wrote:
And who made such a fake dossier on me saying that I have ties to the Dark Kingdom? Did the Dark Kingdom do this? Did Minako do this?

We, the GMP, did, based on your own declarations.
Lord Mala wrote:
I know something is up.

Nope. Only a wrestling promoter saying something that may apply to you.

_________________
Insane fanwriter with a fixation for the Angel of Death. You can find my stories here


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: I think I should be in charge of Crystal Tokyo....
PostPosted: Tue Nov 07, 2017 3:19 am 
Aurorae Lunares
Aurorae Lunares
User avatar
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
Joined: Apr 17, 2007
Posts: 1668
Gender: male
Other: Dark Lord
Ok, Minako is leading a special council in the GMP and just indicted both Nephrite and Kunzite, saying these guys have a part in the Dark Kingdom.

Now before anyone asks, there is no collusion with me and the Dark Kingdom. No collusion.

I had absolutely no idea these guys were in the Dark Kingdom. This is something we need to tell Minako.

Now I know these allegations of me being in the Dark Kingdom, I know that Crooked Usagi is behind all this.

_________________
Image
Credit to Prince Rose for adding the borderline to the sig.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: I think I should be in charge of Crystal Tokyo....
PostPosted: Tue Nov 07, 2017 8:24 pm 
Luna
Luna
User avatar
Years of membership
Joined: Dec 11, 2015
Posts: 690
Lord Mala wrote:
Ok, Minako is leading a special council in the GMP and just indicted both Nephrite and Kunzite, saying these guys have a part in the Dark Kingdom.

Those two were merely signing for their probation. As they've been doing for years.
Lord Mala wrote:
Now before anyone asks, there is no collusion with me and the Dark Kingdom. No collusion.

Then why do you feel the need to deny it without anyone ever alluding to it before you started it?
Lord Mala wrote:
I had absolutely no idea these guys were in the Dark Kingdom.

Where did you live, exactly? It's in all historical texts...
Lord Mala wrote:
Now I know these allegations of me being in the Dark Kingdom, I know that Crooked Usagi is behind all this.

No, you're behind those.

_________________
Insane fanwriter with a fixation for the Angel of Death. You can find my stories here


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 242 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

All times are UTC


Who is online

Moonies browsing this forum: No registered moonies and 13 guests



Search for:
Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB

contact forum administrator