* FAQ    * Search   * Login 
* Rss  * Register
It is currently Sat Nov 18, 2017 3:54 pm

All times are UTC

Post subject: As a Satellite Senshi?
PostPosted: Mon Sep 05, 2011 3:32 am 
Bitten by Chibiusa 40 months ago
inactive
While I was snooping around DeviantART, I ran into this particular illustration of Usagi as what she would be like as a Satellite Senshi instead of a high ranking leader. A pretty interesting concept though in my opinion. I always wondered what it would been like if she was a regular ranking Senshi like the others are... P-:

If Toei were to use this, I could imagine an awesome OVA. :cool:

Post subject: Re: As a Satellite Senshi?
PostPosted: Mon Sep 05, 2011 3:44 am 
Bitten by Chibiusa 27 months ago
inactive
I think that's a neat idea, I've never seen that concept before. I like it. :)

Formerly Sailor Cybertron.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 05, 2011 3:49 am 
inactive
Sailor Cybertron wrote:

I thought so too, although the coloration of her choker and tiara gem kind of bother me. There is already other two Senshi (Uranus and Mercury) that have gem colors that are shades of blue... :confused:

I thought she could keep the color red, but oh well. P-:

PostPosted: Mon Sep 05, 2011 5:38 am 
Stella
Stella
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
Icarus wrote:
While I was snooping around DeviantART, I ran into this particular illustration of Usagi as what she would be like as a Satellite Senshi instead of a high ranking leader. A pretty interesting concept though in my opinion. I always wondered what it would been like if she was a regular ranking Senshi like the others are... P-:

Usagi is meant to be the leader not some lesser senshi. Besides in astrology the Moon is a very important celestial object.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 05, 2011 6:22 am 
inactive
MariaTenebre wrote:
Icarus wrote:

Usagi is meant to be the leader not some lesser senshi. Besides in astrology the Moon is a very important celestial object.

Well, in the case of the manga canon, Minako is the true leader of the Guardian Senshi...but still has the ranking of a lesser Soldier. If Takeuchi-sensei had gone with the idea that Sailor Sun was the princess and leader of the Sailor Senshi (since basically the Solar System is revolved around the Sun), Usagi would of been a lesser ranking and possibly second-in-command.

But that's just me... P-:

PostPosted: Mon Sep 05, 2011 7:22 am 
Columnae Creationis
Columnae Creationis
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
Icarus wrote:
Sailor Cybertron wrote:

I thought so too, although the coloration of her choker and tiara gem kind of bother me. There is already other two Senshi (Uranus and Mercury) that have gem colors that are shades of blue... :confused:

I thought she could keep the color red, but oh well. P-:

Or pink. :wink:

And yeah, that's an interesting idea. :)

Avatar courtesy of ayaka502 (enhanced by Senji-kun)
My J-pop corner

PostPosted: Sat Sep 10, 2011 1:24 am 
Stella
Stella
Icarus wrote:
MariaTenebre wrote:
Icarus wrote:

Well, in the case of the manga canon, Minako is the true leader of the Guardian Senshi...but still has the ranking of a lesser Soldier. If Takeuchi-sensei had gone with the idea that Sailor Sun was the princess and leader of the Sailor Senshi (since basically the Solar System is revolved around the Sun), Usagi would of been a lesser ranking and possibly second-in-command.

First off there as we know is no Sailor Sun on the show. Further the Moon would have always been in a high or even a leader position because of it's important role in astrology and that it is simply how Mrs Takeuchi wanted things. Further more there is not just one leader of all the Sailor Senshi. Sailor Moon is the leader of the Inner and Outer senshi and the highest ranking person to them. Tuxedo Kamen is the leader of the Shittenou and the highest ranking person in his group. Kakyuu is the leader of the Starlights and the highest ranking person in her group. There is not just one princess or leader senshi but rather there seem to be many. The Animamates were lead by their planetary senshi. There is not just one senshi that they all answer to. However there is in the future when Sailor Moon becomes Sailor Cosmos. However if there was a Sun senshi and he or she was a leader senshi they would have their own senshi and would not answer to Sailor Moon nor would Moon's senshi answer to him/her.

PostPosted: Sat Sep 10, 2011 10:52 am 
Columnae Creationis
Columnae Creationis
MariaTenebre wrote:
Icarus wrote:
MariaTenebre wrote:

First off there as we know is no Sailor Sun on the show. Further the Moon would have always been in a high or even a leader position because of it's important role in astrology and that it is simply how Mrs Takeuchi wanted things. Further more there is not just one leader of all the Sailor Senshi. Sailor Moon is the leader of the Inner and Outer senshi and the highest ranking person to them. Tuxedo Kamen is the leader of the Shittenou and the highest ranking person in his group. Kakyuu is the leader of the Starlights and the highest ranking person in her group. There is not just one princess or leader senshi but rather there seem to be many. The Animamates were lead by their planetary senshi. There is not just one senshi that they all answer to. However there is in the future when Sailor Moon becomes Sailor Cosmos. However if there was a Sun senshi and he or she was a leader senshi they would have their own senshi and would not answer to Sailor Moon nor would Moon's senshi answer to him/her.

BTW, Galaxia had also been the leader of many Senshi around the universe. :)

My J-pop corner

PostPosted: Fri Jul 14, 2017 6:39 pm 
Yoshi
Yoshi
Caleb wrote:

It's gonna change a lot of things. More episodes focused on the other sailors. Less focus on :usagi:

An alternate universe of PGSM would be easy to find out who the leader is. :minako:

If its the 90's that would be difficult. I guess it would be :rei: but I think :hotaru: would be the central character.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 15, 2017 12:34 pm 
Aurorae Lunares
Aurorae Lunares
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
rgveda99 wrote:
Caleb wrote:

It's gonna change a lot of things. More episodes focused on the other sailors. Less focus on :usagi:

An alternate universe of PGSM would be easy to find out who the leader is. :minako:

If its the 90's that would be difficult. I guess it would be :rei: but I think :hotaru: would be the central character.

Caleb isn't going to see your response because he posted that 6 years ago. :dead:

Did you not realize how old this thread was when you posted in it? :? :? :?

PostPosted: Sat Jul 15, 2017 6:46 pm 
Columnae Creationis
Columnae Creationis
John wrote:
rgveda99 wrote:
Caleb wrote:

Caleb isn't going to see your response because he posted that 6 years ago. :dead:

All posts are supposed to be read by everyone here, whether the poster they reply to can read them or not. :wink:

Quote:
Did you not realize how old this thread was when you posted in it? :? :? :?

I agree that one should think carefully on the necessity before bumping an old thread, & not to abuse it. :)

My J-pop corner

PostPosted: Tue Jul 18, 2017 5:42 pm 
Bitten by Chibiusa 4 months ago
inactive
MariaTenebre wrote:
Icarus wrote:

The Sun is a more important celestial object in astrology, because Sun signs are far more widely known than Moon signs. P-: :P :cool:

PostPosted: Wed Jul 19, 2017 4:07 am 
Stella
Stella
ScorpioMel wrote:
MariaTenebre wrote:
Icarus wrote:

The Sun is a more important celestial object in astrology, because Sun signs are far more widely known than Moon signs. P-: :P :cool:

The Moon would probably be the second most important though. However there is nothing saying that a Sun Senshi could not be the equal of Sailor Moon. After all Tuxedo Mask is of equal royalty and status to her and represents the Earth. All though of course in reality Sailor Moon would be more powerful then all of the Senshi as she is the Messiah and the one who becomes Sailor Cosmos.