* Rss  * Register
It is currently Sun Sep 24, 2017 3:51 pm

All times are UTC

Post subject: Transformation Question
PostPosted: Thu Aug 31, 2017 2:09 pm 
Lumen Cinereum
Lumen Cinereum
Years of membershipYears of membership
There's probably no official answer to this but how long do you think a Senshi can stay transformed at a time? Do they change back when they go to sleep? Is there a limit at all?

Just another one of those random questions that sometimes occur to me

Post subject: Re: Transformation Question
PostPosted: Thu Aug 31, 2017 3:44 pm 
Galaxias
Galaxias
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
I kinda always felt that they could hold it for as long as they were willing or able, only de-transforming if they so choosed or got hit hard enough by an enemy strong enough to undo the transformation.

The power of the transformation items themselves seemed good enough to maintain their transformations indefinitely unless acted upon by an outside force powerful enough to cut off or cancel the transformation.

Now, this doesn't apply for temporary power up forms, like Super Sailor Moon in S or Eternal Sailor Moon in the Nehelenia arc of Sailor Stars, which Usagi could only hold onto for as long as the plot would let her.

Wow! You sure know your stuff, Sabr!
Prince Rose wrote:
thats Sabrblade for ya always in perfect detail
KawaiiMira wrote:
I always look forward to your posts!

PostPosted: Thu Aug 31, 2017 4:08 pm 
Gurges Ater
Gurges Ater
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
And if the costumes are torn and damaged every once in a while, how comes they look like new on next transformation? Does Luna wash and sew them after every battle? :ninja:

PostPosted: Thu Aug 31, 2017 4:10 pm 
Lumen Cinereum
Lumen Cinereum
Maraviollantes wrote:
And if the costumes are torn and damaged every once in a while, how comes they look like new on next transformation? Does Luna wash and sew them after every battle? :ninja:

Well they are magically generated each transformation so that answer is easy. When they next transform, the outfit is generated anew

PostPosted: Thu Aug 31, 2017 5:23 pm 
Gurges Ater
Gurges Ater
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
Do the girls keep their panties under their costumes, or they are nude? If panties were kept, wouldn't they stick out of the costumes occasionally? Those bottom parts of their leotards are really thin. :ninja:

PostPosted: Thu Aug 31, 2017 5:36 pm 
Columnae Creationis
Columnae Creationis
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
Maraviollantes wrote:
Do the girls keep their panties under their costumes, or they are nude? If panties were kept, wouldn't they stick out of the costumes occasionally? Those bottom parts of their leotards are really thin. :ninja:

Also, do they still wear bras underneath? :lol:

The thread question reminds me of the Ultramen, so if their Senshi forms could only be kept for a limited period of time, their brooches might flash w/ an audio warning signal when the time were about to be up. :P

Avatar courtesy of ayaka502 (enhanced by Senji-kun)
My J-pop thread

PostPosted: Thu Aug 31, 2017 5:37 pm 
Lumen Cinereum
Lumen Cinereum
I don't know. Maybe they're given underwear that fits nicely under the leotard part.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 31, 2017 5:41 pm 
Columnae Creationis
Columnae Creationis
doctorwho29 wrote:
I don't know. Maybe they're given underwear that fits nicely under the leotard part.

Maybe their underwear were attached to their Senshi costumes, like some athletic shorts? :lol:

My J-pop thread

PostPosted: Thu Aug 31, 2017 5:52 pm 
Lumen Cinereum
Lumen Cinereum
Rika-Chicchi wrote:
doctorwho29 wrote:

Maybe their underwear were attached to their Senshi costumes, like some athletic shorts? :lol:

Maybe

PostPosted: Thu Aug 31, 2017 6:07 pm 
Gurges Ater
Gurges Ater
If a girl transforms, and then she has to pee (after all in many cases the senshi had to run around in their costumes for hours), how does she do that? Those leotards don't have any buttons down there, so can be taken off only as one piece, starting from shoulders. Do the girls temporarily transform back to their normal clothes, or pee completely nude with just gloves and boots on, or maybe... ? :ninja:

PostPosted: Thu Aug 31, 2017 6:10 pm 
Aurorae Lunares
Aurorae Lunares
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
Other: Cat
In the various versions of the show, we've seen Sailor Moon unconscious (Dark Kingdom Arc) and Chibi-Moon unconscious (S) while remaining in their fuku. So I'm assuming that at least they're able to stay transformed while asleep at all times.

PGSM also gave us Sailor Moon and Sailor Mercury unconscious and still transformed, so there's that too.

It seems as though the gang is most likely to lose their transformation if they have their power zapped. Look at Chibi-Usa's heart crystal being stolen, or the Dark Moon's Silver Crystal-zapping area, or any episode where some baddy is stealing the life force from the senshi for a prolonged period of time. So it doesn't seem like sleep should be an issue.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 31, 2017 6:12 pm 
Columnae Creationis
Columnae Creationis
Maraviollantes wrote:
If a girl transforms, and then she has to pee (after all in many cases the senshi had to run around in their costumes for hours), how does she do that? Those leotards don't have any buttons down there, so can be taken off only as one piece, starting from shoulders. Do the girls temporarily transform back to their normal clothes, or pee completely nude with just gloves and boots on, or maybe... ? :ninja:

I'd guess they wear diapers underneath. :P

My J-pop thread

PostPosted: Thu Aug 31, 2017 7:08 pm 
Gurges Ater
Gurges Ater
Rika-Chicchi wrote:
Maraviollantes wrote:

I think you don't take my question seriously. I just used Google and found out that during ~14 years of discussions we somehow failed to ever address this important issue. This is a glaring omission. :x

PostPosted: Thu Aug 31, 2017 7:28 pm 
Lumen Cinereum
Lumen Cinereum
There is probably away to remove the bloomers/leotard/whatever it is to pee. However, since to my knowledge this has never been an issue in any medium, perhaps they are able to hold it for a really long time when transformed. They are super powered beings meant to guard whole planets; body functions might be magically tweaked to help them be battle ready while transformed.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 31, 2017 7:38 pm 
Columnae Creationis
Columnae Creationis
Maraviollantes wrote:
Rika-Chicchi wrote:
Maraviollantes wrote:

I think you don't take my question seriously. I just used Google and found out that during ~14 years of discussions we somehow failed to ever address this important issue. This is a glaring omission. :x

To address it seriously, one may simply use magic/technology to explain it away, say, their urine could be automatically teleported to a dumping/disposal site in another dimension by their technologically-ultra-advanced, multi-functional Senshi suit, or just what doctorwho29 suggested in the preceding post. :)

My J-pop thread

PostPosted: Thu Aug 31, 2017 10:20 pm 
Lumen Cinereum
Lumen Cinereum
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
Maraviollantes wrote:
Rika-Chicchi wrote:
Maraviollantes wrote:

I'd reply but it would be appropriate only in hentai section. :o

PostPosted: Thu Aug 31, 2017 10:29 pm 
Columnae Creationis
Columnae Creationis
^ You can always create a thread for it in that section. :wink:

My J-pop thread

PostPosted: Thu Aug 31, 2017 11:29 pm 
Gurges Ater
Gurges Ater
Rika-Chicchi wrote:
To address it seriously, one may simply use magic/technology to explain it away, say, their urine could be automatically teleported to a dumping/disposal site in another dimension by their technologically-ultra-advanced, multi-functional Senshi suit, or just what doctorwho29 suggested in the preceding post. :)

That's lazy. Like seeing a lighting igniting a tree and assuming there must be some magic deity involved, instead of trying to find a logical explanation. You have to play fair. :ninja:

PostPosted: Fri Sep 01, 2017 12:56 am 
Stella
Stella
I am pretty sure they can stay in their transformation forms indefinitely unless there is something temporary about it as Sabrblade said like with Super Sailor Moon in S or Eternal Sailor Moon in the Nehellenia arc of Stars.

As to what they do if nature calls I guess they simply move the leotard parts aside and do their business.

PostPosted: Fri Sep 01, 2017 2:41 am 
Lumen Cinereum
Lumen Cinereum
Maraviollantes wrote:
Rika-Chicchi wrote:

That's lazy. Like seeing a lighting igniting a tree and assuming there must be some magic deity involved, instead of trying to find a logical explanation. You have to play fair. :ninja:

I don't see it as lazy because it makes sense. They are magical warriors meant to defend planets. They would probably either have some magical means of dealing with it/delaying it or simply removing part of the costume. I think the answer is meant to be simple.

PostPosted: Fri Sep 01, 2017 6:02 am 
Luna
Luna
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
Other: No.1 Mercury Fanboy
Maraviollantes wrote:
If a girl transforms, and then she has to pee, [...] how does she do that? [...] Do the girls temporarily transform back to their normal clothes, or pee completely nude with just gloves and boots on, or maybe... ?

:loltext: @ that kind of question... It's just a show, you should really just relax. :mischief:

Spoiler: show
*TWAANNGG*

PostPosted: Fri Sep 01, 2017 2:52 pm 
Lumen Cinereum
Lumen Cinereum
Onuzim Ima wrote:
Maraviollantes wrote:
If a girl transforms, and then she has to pee, [...] how does she do that? [...] Do the girls temporarily transform back to their normal clothes, or pee completely nude with just gloves and boots on, or maybe... ?

:loltext: @ that kind of question... It's just a show, you should really just relax. :mischief:

Well it is something one might get curious about if one is serious about understanding Sailor Moon

PostPosted: Fri Sep 01, 2017 5:49 pm 
Columnae Creationis
Columnae Creationis
Maraviollantes wrote:
Rika-Chicchi wrote:

I still think diaper is the most practical & logical solution w/o using magic. :o

My J-pop thread

PostPosted: Sat Sep 02, 2017 4:27 pm 
Gurges Ater
Gurges Ater
Another serious question: if after transformation Usagi manually takes off all her SM clothes and accessories (without using de-transform!) and puts on her regular clothes, will she still be "Sailor Moon" with all her magic powers, or de-transformed regular "Usagi"?

If she is still "transformed" and can use "de-transform" restoring her previous clothes (stored in alternative dimension), what will happen to her new regular clothes she put on manually? Will they be destroyed, or she will end up dressed in two pairs of panties, two pairs of skirts, etc.?

If she is "de-transformed", then she can transform again, and her second set of regular clothes will teleport into alternative dimension, too. What happens to the set of regualr clothes #1 then? Is it lost for good? If she de-transforms, will she restore set of regular clothes #1 or #2? And what will happen to her SM outfit #1 she took off manually previously? Will it disappear, or she can keep it and sell on eBay?

Please discuss and provide logical explanations. :ninja:

PostPosted: Sat Sep 02, 2017 6:12 pm 
Columnae Creationis
Columnae Creationis
^ To have the authoritative answers to those questions, we need a Sailor Moon university a la the Gundam university to conduct the related researches. :)

My J-pop thread

PostPosted: Sun Sep 03, 2017 8:33 am 
Gurges Ater
Gurges Ater
Rika-Chicchi wrote:
^ To have the authoritative answers to those questions, we need a Sailor Moon university a la the Gundam university to conduct the related researches. :)

Many of our forum members have over decade of experience in discussing various intricate BSSM theories and problems. If we can't answer those questions, nobody can.

PostPosted: Sun Sep 03, 2017 6:22 pm 
Columnae Creationis
Columnae Creationis
Maraviollantes wrote:
Rika-Chicchi wrote:

Many of our forum members have over decade of experience in discussing various intricate BSSM theories and problems. If we can't answer those questions, nobody can.

Then lemme attempt to answer a couple of your questions:

Maraviollantes wrote:
If she is "de-transformed", then she can transform again, and her second set of regular clothes will teleport into alternative dimension, too. What happens to the set of regualr clothes #1 then? Is it lost for good? If she de-transforms, will she restore set of regular clothes #1 or #2?

I tend to buy the application of the LIFO principle here, & #1 would hence be kept in the alt-dimension indefinitely, as #2 has got a closer temporal proximity.

That's just my speculation & two cents, of course. :)

My J-pop thread

PostPosted: Sun Sep 03, 2017 7:00 pm 
Luna Crescens
Luna Crescens
Years of membership
^ I have always imagined it that when they transform, their regular clothes are being turned into magical energy and this energy is what forms their sailor fukus. In other words, their clothers are just being magically reconstructed. Like alchemy or something.

PostPosted: Sun Sep 03, 2017 7:50 pm 
Columnae Creationis
Columnae Creationis
MoonRaito wrote:
I have always imagined it that when they transform, their regular clothes are being turned into magical energy and this energy is what forms their sailor fukus. In other words, their clothers are just being magically reconstructed. Like alchemy or something.

That'd be a physical, structural reorganization of the matter constituting their regular clothes, which can also make sense. It'd require a storage of info somewhere on the physical composition/structure of both their regular clothes & their Senshi costume for their transformation & de-transformation to work, tho. :)

My J-pop thread

PostPosted: Mon Sep 04, 2017 5:53 am 
Luna
Luna
Other: No.1 Mercury Fanboy
http://www.sailorenergy.net/SMMiniMangas/InfoTheoryTransformationsClothings.jpg

Does this answer your question? :keke: