* FAQ    * Search   * Login 
* Rss  * Register
It is currently Sat Nov 18, 2017 12:56 am

All times are UTC

Post subject: Re: In Defense of Chbiusa
PostPosted: Tue Aug 22, 2017 1:43 am 
Stella
Stella
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
BillyKonstantine wrote:
I respect your opinion. I hate her. She literally ruined the entire fourth season. She never should've came back after R. (I know in the manga she's better, but the anime strayed from the manga)

Actually I thought Chibiusa really shined in S I loved her relationship with Hotaru in that season. Also I don't think Chibiusa was terrible in SuperS I didn't like how she was basically written to be the main character but that season suffered from many problems like poor and too much filler, lack of inclusion of the Outers etc.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 22, 2017 2:26 am 
Lumen Cinereum
Lumen Cinereum
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
MariaTenebre wrote:
BillyKonstantine wrote:
I respect your opinion. I hate her. She literally ruined the entire fourth season. She never should've came back after R. (I know in the manga she's better, but the anime strayed from the manga)

Actually I thought Chibiusa really shined in S I loved her relationship with Hotaru in that season. Also I don't think Chibiusa was terrible in SuperS I didn't like how she was basically written to be the main character but that season suffered from many problems like poor and too much filler, lack of inclusion of the Outers etc.

Yeah. SuperS wasn't perfect but I don't think that was down to ChibiUsa.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 22, 2017 4:53 am 
Stella
Stella
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
There were many factors that made SuperS the worst season. I don't think Chibiusa was one of them. I actually loved her relationship with Helios.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 22, 2017 6:54 am 
Lumen Cinereum
Lumen Cinereum
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
MariaTenebre wrote:
There were many factors that made SuperS the worst season. I don't think Chibiusa was one of them. I actually loved her relationship with Helios.

That was indeed one of the best parts. :)