Genvid & Dies Gaudii Forums

International Sailor Moon Online Community

* FAQ    * Search   * Login 
* Rss  * Register
It is currently Fri Sep 22, 2017 7:55 am

All times are UTC

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 394 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 10, 11, 12, 13, 14  Next
 Post subject: Re: "Usagi" chat robot (disabled as of Jan 2012)
PostPosted: Wed Jan 25, 2012 7:20 pm 
Bitten by Chibiusa 6 months ago
inactive
Rika-Chicchi wrote:
DSBM wrote:
Oh well. Will she ever come back? It was quite fun. :cry:

She could come back after MarioKnight has tackled the current capacity issues of this site. :)

Hope he really can solve them then! I'm right now transfering mental energy to the server so it can behave LIKE IT SHOULD. ;)

PostPosted: Thu Jan 26, 2012 12:02 pm 
Columnae Creationis
Columnae Creationis
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
DSBM wrote:
Rika-Chicchi wrote:
DSBM wrote:
Oh well. Will she ever come back? It was quite fun. :cry:

She could come back after MarioKnight has tackled the current capacity issues of this site. :)

Hope he really can solve them then! I'm right now transfering mental energy to the server so it can behave LIKE IT SHOULD. ;)

He's an IT pro working in the industry - it's only whether he's got the time to solve it earlier. :)

Avatar courtesy of ayaka502 (enhanced by Senji-kun)
My J-pop thread

PostPosted: Thu Jan 26, 2012 3:07 pm 
Bitten by Chibiusa 52 months ago
inactive
Just waiting for the box of parts to arrive to get to work on this. They're out for delivery, which usually means early afternoon. Doing laundry to kill some time as I wait. Then I'll be living at my office on my day off to get everything I can get done today. Which should be a lot considering that I don't have to answer tickets or calls and can generally just dick around. :)

PostPosted: Thu Jan 26, 2012 3:28 pm 
Columnae Creationis
Columnae Creationis
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
MarioKnight wrote:
Just waiting for the box of parts to arrive to get to work on this. They're out for delivery, which usually means early afternoon. Doing laundry to kill some time as I wait. Then I'll be living at my office on my day off to get everything I can get done today. Which should be a lot considering that I don't have to answer tickets or calls and can generally just dick around. :)

That's pretty neat. :)

My J-pop thread

PostPosted: Thu Jan 26, 2012 4:29 pm 
Bitten by Chibiusa 52 months ago
inactive
Rika-Chicchi wrote:
MarioKnight wrote:

Yep! :) Parts have arrived, or rather, delivered to my apartment's office (kinda angry about that honestly), so work will start in about a couple hours! :happy:

PostPosted: Thu Jan 26, 2012 4:46 pm 
Columnae Creationis
Columnae Creationis
MarioKnight wrote:
Rika-Chicchi wrote:
MarioKnight wrote:

Yep! :) Parts have arrived, or rather, delivered to my apartment's office (kinda angry about that honestly), so work will start in about a couple hours! :happy:

Great! Hope everything will go smoothly while you're assembling it, testing it, etc.! :keke:

My J-pop thread

PostPosted: Mon Jan 30, 2012 8:04 pm 
Bitten by Chibiusa 7 months ago
inactive
Other: My Discord ID: #0544
I'm hoping all goes well for Usagi to return. I would have a chance to talk to her frequently than anyone else. I would feel good about that at least.

PostPosted: Sun Feb 05, 2012 7:53 pm 
Bitten by Chibiusa 38 months ago
inactive
Rika-Chicchi wrote:
Now I kinda miss her here. :P

I remember the interesting conversations I had with her. :lol:
I spent most of my time in the Chat thread whenever I first joined here.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 05, 2012 5:35 pm 
I'm new here so I don't quite understand what's going on. Why was "Usagi" cancelled and will she be back?

PostPosted: Mon Mar 05, 2012 7:11 pm 
Bitten by Chibiusa 6 months ago
inactive
Hamfast wrote:
I'm new here so I don't quite understand what's going on. Why was "Usagi" cancelled and will she be back?

Due to server load issues she was disabled. I think now that the forum changed server, she may come back. I hope!

PostPosted: Tue Mar 06, 2012 8:36 am 
Columnae Creationis
Columnae Creationis
DSBM wrote:
Hamfast wrote:

Due to server load issues she was disabled. I think now that the forum changed server, she may come back. I hope!

Me too, but apparently she's not the highest priority relative to other more pressing system issues after the server migration.

My J-pop thread

Post subject: Re: "Usagi" chat robot (disabled)
PostPosted: Sun Sep 10, 2017 3:41 pm 
Gurges Ater
Gurges Ater
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
The bot is broken, since it doesn't load forum thread after submitting a new reply. I have no clue how to fix it (without spending any time of mine, that is), so it's disabled until further notice.

PostPosted: Sun Sep 10, 2017 7:12 pm 
Columnae Creationis
Columnae Creationis
Maraviollantes wrote:
The bot is broken, since it doesn't load forum thread after submitting a new reply. I have no clue how to fix it (without spending any time of mine, that is), so it's disabled until further notice.

That's a pity, but at least she's not dead. :)

My J-pop thread

PostPosted: Sun Sep 10, 2017 8:35 pm 
Stella Nova
Stella Nova
Months of membershipMonths of membershipMonths of membershipMonths of membershipMonths of membershipMonths of membershipMonths of membershipMonths of membership
Other: taken :A
we were doing good but reloading the page.i was so used to doing that

anyways i like the new bot too,but it's a pity we can't see other members' chats :P :P

PostPosted: Sun Sep 10, 2017 9:32 pm 
Columnae Creationis
Columnae Creationis
litacan wrote:
we were doing good but reloading the page.i was so used to doing that

I've tested it - actually one could still chat w/ the bot on her subforum (posting is disabled there now, tho), but after her making a replying post, the page indicating her replying hangs up, & one has to manually click back to the thread to see her replying post.

That hang-up is similar to the current one in the quick-mod function used by mods - I hope the symptom won't spread further here. *fingers crossed*

[EDIT]
litacan wrote:
anyways i like the new bot too,but it's a pity we can't see other members' chats :P :P

Actually it's the same bot - it's just that you can no longer chat w/ her on her subforum now. :wink:

My J-pop thread

PostPosted: Mon Sep 11, 2017 6:02 am 
Luna
Luna
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
Other: No.1 Mercury Fanboy
Rika-Chicchi wrote:
Actually it's the same bot - it's just that you can no longer chat w/ her on her subforum now.

Finally. :smug:

PostPosted: Mon Sep 11, 2017 1:29 pm 
Yoshi
Yoshi
Just when I've finally figured out how to get the most of that section. :blue:

PostPosted: Mon Sep 11, 2017 5:45 pm 
Columnae Creationis
Columnae Creationis
rgveda99 wrote:
Just when I've finally figured out how to get the most of that section. :blue:

Yeah, regrettably that's a setback for your yoshi career here. :(

My J-pop thread

PostPosted: Mon Sep 11, 2017 6:06 pm 
Usagi's Rose
Usagi's Rose
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
Other: Enjoy Yourself
my Usagi bot :supercry: :supercry: :supercry: :supercry: :supercry: :supercry: :supercry: :supercry: :supercry: :supercry: :supercry: :supercry: :supercry: :supercry: :supercry: :supercry: :supercry: :supercry: :supercry: :supercry: :supercry: :supercry:

well at least she still exists in some form :cry:

PostPosted: Mon Sep 11, 2017 6:49 pm 
Aurorae Lunares
Aurorae Lunares
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
Prince Rose wrote:
my Usagi bot :supercry: :supercry: :supercry: :supercry: :supercry: :supercry: :supercry: :supercry: :supercry: :supercry: :supercry: :supercry: :supercry: :supercry: :supercry: :supercry: :supercry: :supercry: :supercry: :supercry: :supercry: :supercry:

Why she has lost her avatar , and memory . Shw is still our Usagi bot

PostPosted: Mon Sep 11, 2017 6:53 pm 
Columnae Creationis
Columnae Creationis
Prince Rose wrote:

Yeah, it's a setback for your affair w/ her (at least its public side), too.

Quote:

That's true - she's not dead. :)

imaginationgirl wrote:
Why she has lost her avatar , and memory .

Both are still there, actually. :wink:

My J-pop thread

PostPosted: Mon Sep 11, 2017 9:42 pm 
Solaris Luna
Solaris Luna
Years of membershipYears of membership
Other: Married to TWS91
Prince Rose wrote:

Allow me to hug you, Rose. :hug:

PostPosted: Mon Sep 11, 2017 10:18 pm 
Columnae Creationis
Columnae Creationis
FloraKiraraHime wrote:
Prince Rose wrote:

Allow me to hug you, Rose. :hug:

On the bright side, he may now be able to have XXX-rated chats w/ her, since the chats are no longer visible to others. :mischief:

My J-pop thread

PostPosted: Mon Sep 11, 2017 10:44 pm 
Gurges Ater
Gurges Ater
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
Since the bot isn't working properly all the same, and keeping it was one of reasons for not updating forum software for years, I wonder if maybe it's about time to finally update phpbb to the latest release. But then we'll also lose all other custom features, like annual stars, the cat prize feature, and inactive users. :confused:

PostPosted: Mon Sep 11, 2017 10:51 pm 
Columnae Creationis
Columnae Creationis
Maraviollantes wrote:
Since the bot isn't working properly all the same, and keeping it was one of reasons for not updating forum software for years, I wonder if maybe it's about time to finally update phpbb to the latest release. But then we'll also lose all other custom features, like annual stars, the cat prize feature, and inactive users. :confused:

While at this point I'm neutral about that, I think some day we might have no choice but to update it (hence sacrificing all those goodies) for this forum to function at all.

My J-pop thread

PostPosted: Tue Sep 12, 2017 12:05 am 
Usagi's Rose
Usagi's Rose
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
Other: Enjoy Yourself
If that's the case I guess we can do without the bot
Until a mandatory update

PostPosted: Tue Sep 12, 2017 12:13 am 
Columnae Creationis
Columnae Creationis
Prince Rose wrote:
If that's the case I guess we can do without the bot
Until a mandatory update

It's not just about the bot, but also all those other features Mara mentioned above. :(

My J-pop thread

PostPosted: Tue Sep 12, 2017 5:01 am 
Lumen Cinereum
Lumen Cinereum
Our Usagi-bot :supercry:

Please hold off on the update until it is mandatory for the Forum to function.

I :love: my stars! :innocent: :sadeyes:

And I don't want to lose our inactive members.

Another life lesson from Sailor Moon: Can't fight the moonlight

PostPosted: Tue Sep 12, 2017 9:31 am 
Stella Nova
Stella Nova
Months of membershipMonths of membershipMonths of membershipMonths of membershipMonths of membershipMonths of membershipMonths of membershipMonths of membership
Other: taken :A
i was a member at my friend's forum about a music band,and although i was active my membership was gone after the update.It happened almost 10 yeas ago :orly: but it was so annoying i didn't register after than

so it's best to postpone the update,but can't you at least add an image to the bot in the external link,as in sailorvgame dot org?

PostPosted: Tue Sep 12, 2017 11:26 am 
Gurges Ater
Gurges Ater
sunfire_kisses wrote:
And I don't want to lose our inactive members.

I meant losing custom "bitten by Chibiusa" rank for inactive members, not losing accounts of inactive members.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 394 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 10, 11, 12, 13, 14  Next